Author Topic: Twenty-five minutes to infamy  (Read 54 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Twenty-five minutes to infamy
« on: August 28, 2021, 12:42:15 pm »
August 28, 2021
Twenty-five minutes to infamy
By Ed Timperlake

On what was arguably the worst day of Joe Biden's presidency, he was scheduled to address America and the world at 5 P.M. on August 26, 2021.  We'd been told earlier that day that the president and commander-in-chief was going to address the bomb that killed Marines and a Navy corpsman in Kabul.  Biden was 25 minutes late.

That delay is not trivial.  It has direct consequences on an ever-present 24/7 strategic threat that Russia, China, and North Korea pose to America.  All three have "ready now" ICBMs with multiple warheads aimed at targets in the continental United States.

I know this because I was President Reagan's principal director of mobilization planning and requirements in the Pentagon at the height of the Cold War.  In those days, as is true today, we focused on building a survivable American nuclear force, land-based ICBM silos, USN Boomers, and USAF strategic bombers.  Recently, as I pointed out in an earlier American Thinker post, the threat level has been increasing, especially directly from President Putin:

Is President Putin diabolically smart or simply a psychopath? Perhaps he is both, because by his direct action, the world is now a much more dangerous place as the former KGB officer creates a nuclear doomsday scenario backed by real Russian naval capabilities:

Russia is said to have built a new 100-megaton underwater nuclear doomsday device, and it has threatened the US with it.

The device goes beyond traditional ideas of nuclear war fighting and poses a direct threat to the future of humanity or life on Earth.

Nobody has ever built a weapon like this before, because there's almost no military utility in so badly destroying the world.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/twentyfive_minutes_to_infamy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34