Author Topic: CBS’s Brutally Honest Description of Biden’s Presidency After Kabul Attacks  (Read 96 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS Describes Kabul Airport Attacks as 'Worst Day of Biden's Presidency'
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Aug 27, 2021 8:45 AM

The terror attacks at the Hamid Karzai International Aiport on Thursday resulted in the deaths of 13 U.S. service members and at least 90 Afghans as Biden administration scrambles to evacuate the remaining Americans ahead of the Aug. 31withdrawal deadline. According to Department of Defense data, Fox News’s Bret Baier reported, that makes it “THE deadliest (hostile) day for US troops since an August 5, 2011 helicopter attack” and therefore “THE deadliest attack in more than a decade.”

On CBS, host Norah O’Donnell and CBS Chief White House correspondent Nancy Cordes agreed Thursday marked President Biden’s worst day in office so far.

"Nancy, I think it is fair to say this is the worst day of the Biden presidency," O'Donnell told Cordes.

“It’s the worst day of the Biden presidency, Norah, and it’s the deadliest day for U.S. service members in Afghanistan in a decade. Since August of 2011 when 30 Americans lost their lives when a helicopter was shot down,” Cordes said.

O’Donnell called the events “the ultimate nightmare scenario.”

“President Biden wanted to get out of Afghanistan. He wanted to end our commitment after 20 years,” she said, but “this effort to withdraw has become extremely chaotic. They succeeded in getting 100,000 people out but now it resulted in … casualties.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/08/27/cbs-describes-kabul-airport-attack-as-worst-day-of-bidens-presidency-n2594851
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Brutal honesty is way beyond CBS's capability.

Offline Kamaji

I'm not sure I'm seeing the "brutal honesty" - or any real "honesty" at all, for that matter - here.  There no admission of responsibility, or any real attempt to hang that responsibility on "Bloody Hands" Biden. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

And these two bitches are leading that misinformation brigade.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

I agree. Since WHEN does "brutal honestly" equate with making excuses for him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!