Author Topic: In Hopeless Speech, Biden Refuses Liability For Afghanistan Crisis He Created  (Read 69 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 In Hopeless Speech, Biden Refuses Liability For Afghanistan Crisis He Created
August 26, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

After delaying addressing the nation for most of the day, President Joe Biden is still avoiding the liability for the Afghanistan crisis and the deaths that have occurred during evacuation efforts.

In his White House speech, Biden called the at least 12 U.S. service members who were killed in the explosions heroes but spent minutes comparing the loss of his son Beau Biden to cancer to the pain his administration’s incompetence has caused military families.

Biden claimed he was “outraged” at the situation and attack, which took more than 100 lives, but only repeated lies and deflected blame for his botched withdrawal that caused the American evacuation crisis which he celebrated last week as being death-free.

“Those who carried out this attack and anyone who wishes America harm know this, we will not forgive,” Biden said. “We will not forget. We will hunt you down to make you pay. I will defend our interests and our people with every measure at my command.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/26/in-hopeless-speech-biden-refuses-liability-for-afghanistan-crisis-he-created/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

“Those who carried out this attack and anyone who wishes America harm know this, we will not forgive,” Biden said. “We will not forget. We will hunt you down to make you pay. I will defend our interests and our people with every measure at my command.”

So when is that supposed to start?  The day after Never?

Offline skeeter

Beyond pathetic. Not even the history and dignity of the office reflects off this prevaricating imbecile.