Author Topic: Live Thread 5: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 8990 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Live Thread 5: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2021, 04:14:54 pm »
It was. I rarely watch, but was glad to have seen the whole show last night.

I hope you were paying attention during the Glen Beck segment @mountaineer
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2021, 04:18:38 pm »
I hope you were paying attention during the Glen Beck segment @mountaineer

@Bigun
I don't have cable TV - can you summarize what the Beck segment was about?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 04:19:54 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2021, 04:18:56 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2021, 04:24:49 pm »
@Bigun

Was on in the background...

Something about his strategic efforts to rescue Afghani-Christians...his own planes are involved (his sub-contractors) and our State Department has demanded he cease and desist.

Some of us held the POV that Obama's desertion of the Yazidi-Christians in Iraq was deliberate genocide and well...here we go again.

The LEFT shouldn't be in control of our agencies.  Where the hell are all the people that just want to follow the GD Constitution?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2021, 04:27:06 pm »
@Bigun

Be happy to. @BassWrangler Beck said "The United States Department of State is doing its best to torpedo our efforts at every turn."  Beck and his group are IN Afghanistan doing their best to get Christians out to safety.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2021, 04:28:30 pm »

Something about his strategic efforts to rescue Afghani-Christians...his own planes are involved (his sub-contractors) and our State Department has demanded he cease and desist.

Some of us held the POV that Obama's desertion of the Yazidi-Christians in Iraq was deliberate genocide and well...here we go again.

The LEFT shouldn't be in control of our agencies.  Where the hell are all the people that just want to follow the GD Constitution?

Thank you

BassWrangler

« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2021, 04:29:56 pm »
Be happy to. @BassWrangler Beck said "The United States Department of State is doing its best to torpedo our efforts at every turn."  Beck and his group are IN Afghanistan doing their best to get Christians out to safety.

Thanks. This is just unbelievable. I can't figure out if the Admin is just incompetent or actually malicious.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2021, 04:32:15 pm »
Biden on TV now, further eroding the US stature on the world stage.  AMTRAK mentioned.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2021, 04:33:50 pm »
Thanks. This is just unbelievable. I can't figure out if the Admin is just incompetent or actually malicious.
They're leftists. Hatred for who they see as their political opposition is the only thing driving them.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2021, 04:35:04 pm »

The United States Department of State has been the enemy within for a LONG time now @BassWrangler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5egjQ1s53I

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2021, 04:35:05 pm »

We should be looking at what personal the two administrations have in common. Susan Rice is one.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2021, 04:35:31 pm »
Got some catching up to do.  Yesterday was work and travel for me.  I'm only up to page 29 of Thread 4.  Thanks to everyone for comments.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2021, 04:38:07 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1m
Americans demand that you stay in the White House this weekend and not return to Delaware. Focus on bringing our American soldiers home from Afghanistan.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #141 on: August 27, 2021, 04:40:35 pm »
Thank G-d.  Prime Minister Bennett takes off his stupid mask.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2021, 04:43:08 pm »
Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.

Detrick Bonhoeffer

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2021, 04:49:33 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com
@stillgray
·
26s
Pay attention to China's moves in the next few weeks on Taiwan.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 04:54:27 pm by mystery-ak »

- J. R. R. Tolkien