Author Topic: Senile or not, Biden has betrayed America  (Read 84 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senile or not, Biden has betrayed America
« on: August 27, 2021, 01:23:06 pm »
August 27, 2021
Senile or not, Biden has betrayed America
By Patricia McCarthy

President Biden's dementia no longer explains the destructive policies his administration has implemented since taking office.  The horror that took thirteen American lives in Kabul on Wednesday is intentional; there is no other explanation.  This is purposeful.

Biden may be out to lunch, but those around him are not.  They are calling the shots; it is Klain, Blinken, Austin, Milley, McKenzie, Sullivan, et al. who have brought us to the lowest the nation has ever found itself: voluntarily defeated, at home and abroad.

Susan Rice, Eric Holder, and Obama are likely part of the left's destroy-America crowd.  Pelosi and Schumer are their second string, their tools.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/senile_or_not_biden_has_betrayed_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Senile or not, Biden has betrayed America
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 02:53:21 pm »
T R E A S O N ! ! !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 05:39:13 pm »
Biden is no more capable of making a decision than my dead dobie. If they want to do something,they need to go after his support staff,starting with Doctor Jill,the shill,and see who is pulling HER strings.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 07:51:08 pm »
Where is the CIA with their magic potions when you need them?

Fact is, Biden betrayed America multiple times BEFORE he became POTUS.  The idiot American people voted for him anyway.

The American people deserve what they get.  Dead Americans, wasted treasury, etc, etc.  I am sorry, but there is no excuse for this man getting elected.  He was not qualified to be POTUS any day of his life, even when his brain had marginal function.

The communists have total control of our government.  Our republic no longer exists.  Everything the Democommies are doing is to cement permanent control of the federal government.  The Constitution exists in name only.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 07:53:26 pm »
Where is the CIA with their magic potions when you need them?

Fact is, Biden betrayed America multiple times BEFORE he became POTUS.  The idiot American people voted for him anyway.

The American people deserve what they get.  Dead Americans, wasted treasury, etc, etc.  I am sorry, but there is no excuse for this man getting elected.  He was not qualified to be POTUS any day of his life, even when his brain had marginal function.

The communists have total control of our government.  Our republic no longer exists.  Everything the Democommies are doing is to cement permanent control of the federal government.  The Constitution exists in name only.

It gives me no pleasure to say it @jafo2010 but I think you are right.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien