Author Topic: Census numbers suggested 19 million white people disappeared from the US. Here's what really happene  (Read 653 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The U.S. population increased by nearly 23 million over the past decade, according to the Census Bureau, yet the white population dropped by 19 million, and the non-Hispanic white population dropped by 5 million. It's not that white people are shrinking as a percentage of the population, but the raw number of people counted as "white" has gone down by millions.

What’s going on here?

The Associated Press reports it as the "white population shrinking," but that's pretty misleading. If you dig a tiny bit, it’s pretty clear this isn’t really a question of fewer white people so much as it’s a question of changing census questions.

White people are surely decreasing in their majority because of immigration, but the claim that the white population is shrinking in absolute terms is not really true.

If you count births and deaths, the non-Hispanic white population should have held still over the past decade. So, if it fell by 5 million, that suggests millions of people who identified as white in 2010 now identify as mixed-race or some nonwhite race.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/census-numbers-suggested-19-million-white-people-disappeared-from-the-us-heres-what-really-happened
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rachel Dolezal is pleased.  We know how she answered the question on "Race."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And Shaun King (Talcum X) is happy too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

Many more mixed race couples now. When a baby is born to one of them its no longer white, even though one of the parents is. Stupid racial nose counting by an evil government trying to divide us.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I've been refusing to answer the Race question on the Census from the first time I filled one out (1980).

I check the "Other" box, then write in "Human."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I've been refusing to answer the Race question on the Census from the first time I filled one out (1980).

I check the "Other" box, then write in "Human."

I'll have to remember that next time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

"Talcum X"?????

REALLY?

That is hysterically funny! If you tried to make up that crap nobody would believe you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

^5.  :thumbsup:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If memory serves, there are seven times as many mixed race couples today as existed in 1990.  That is a huge paradigm shift in our society.

White people really will not exist as a demographic in years to come.  If we continue to accelerate the mixing of races in the USA, White will go away in total because other races are dominant.  100 years from now, I expect whites in the USA will not be 10% of the population.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If memory serves, there are seven times as many mixed race couples today as existed in 1990.  That is a huge paradigm shift in our society.

White people really will not exist as a demographic in years to come.  If we continue to accelerate the mixing of races in the USA, White will go away in total because other races are dominant.  100 years from now, I expect whites in the USA will not be 10% of the population.

@jafo2010

I think the number is even higher than that. I have been in Kentucky and Tennesee the last two days,and it seems like half the white women I see are riding around in trucks being driven by black guys. Seriously.

And Kentucky and Tennessee are not thought of as far-left states.

Giving credit where credit is due,I talked to a couple of the black guys in casual conversation,and if you closed your eyes you would think they were white by the way their voices sounded and their diction. They were NOT ghetto rats.

I do agree that white people are disappearing,but I think 50 years is closer to the timeline than 100.

Kinda makes you wonder who people are going to bitch about after that happens,doesn't it?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 09:01:24 am by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Small wonder, they seem to be de rigeur on television. If there is a white male paired with a white female, he is portrayed as a slobbering idiot more often than not.

I, to be quite candid, am not so much concerned about the mix, as I am about the destruction of the Western Culture that made this country great. Melanin does not preclude that philosophy, only the demands of a counter culture that is destructive, often Marxist, and more closely aligned with a spoiled brat version of the third world, with all the downsides and the added expectation that others will fund it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Small wonder, they seem to be de rigeur on television. If there is a white male paired with a white female, he is portrayed as a slobbering idiot more often than not.

I, to be quite candid, am not so much concerned about the mix, as I am about the destruction of the Western Culture that made this country great. Melanin does not preclude that philosophy, only the demands of a counter culture that is destructive, often Marxist, and more closely aligned with a spoiled brat version of the third world, with all the downsides and the added expectation that others will fund it.
Since before Black history month you saw the sudden drop in ads featuring Whites, they were suddenly almost exclusively Blacks and morphed into mixed race, primarily Male of color and White woman, even the qu**rs were mixed race. Now I don't have a problem with mixed race couples, I don't think love has a color, but I am G-damn sick and tired of having qu**rs(why does that get bleeped it's what they call themselves) jammed down my throat. Disney has been doing it too much, even in their latest pap, Jungle Cruise, they have a homosexual(almost typed queer again) that we are supposed to have sympathy for because his lifestyle is socially(morally) unacceptable.

Offline Smokin Joe

Since before Black history month you saw the sudden drop in ads featuring Whites, they were suddenly almost exclusively Blacks and morphed into mixed race, primarily Male of color and White woman, even the qu**rs were mixed race. Now I don't have a problem with mixed race couples, I don't think love has a color, but I am G-damn sick and tired of having qu**rs(why does that get bleeped it's what they call themselves) jammed down my throat. Disney has been doing it too much, even in their latest pap, Jungle Cruise, they have a homosexual(almost typed queer again) that we are supposed to have sympathy for because his lifestyle is socially(morally) unacceptable.
It has been for some time easy enough to tell what the next phase of social engineering will be, because it starts popping up all over the teevee. Unfortunately, the people who cobble that dreck together, don't live in what I would consider to be a "normal" environment, and instead are in hotbeds of morally unacceptable behaviour. It's like letting Sodom set the behavioural parameters for the entire Middle East, and the more people see it on teevee, the less sensitized they are to the moral decay around them.

If you recall, Disney even had a (for kids) movie about Apartheid and those evil white people in South Africa, which I am sure, played no small part in ascendance of the Marxist ANC, and all that has transpired since.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe wrote:
"I, to be quite candid, am not so much concerned about the mix, as I am about the destruction of the Western Culture that made this country great. Melanin does not preclude that philosophy,"

You see the destruction around us, but can't comprehend WHY the culture is falling apart.
I am "concerned about the mix".

The culture you profess to admire came about solely as a construct from one continent, from one group of people.

Change the people, and the culture will inevitably change... to the point where it resembles nothing of that which preceded it.

Do you not fathom WHY everything "white/Christian/Western European" is under such relentless attack today? To make the attack upon Western Civilization effective, those who created it and continue to embrace it must also be attacked and discredited.

You cannot defend Western Civilization successfully, unless you are willing to defend the whites as well, as the sole reason behind such civilization.

Offline PeteS in CA

Like @Smokin Joe, I don't care about people's skin color or the skin colors of marriage partners. The Little Brown Babies rancid pig crap belongs on Stormfront and sites of that sort!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

Like @Smokin Joe, I don't care about people's skin color or the skin colors of marriage partners. The Little Brown Babies rancid pig crap belongs on Stormfront and sites of that sort!
It isn't a question of skin color. It is a question of culture. White kids are just as capable of acting like hoodratz, even if it can be called "cultural appropriation". Unfortunately, that is the direction media are dragging the norm.
It is the media that sets cultural standards by making certain attitudes and behaviours seem normal, even if they are not.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The problem is that the Democrats do. "Demographic destiny" is their long-term strategy, and we on the right have to figure out how things have gone so horribly wrong that so many demographics have completely fallen hook, line and sinker en masse for left-wing fascism—and why they won't consider any evidence to the contrary.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
j. myrle observes:
"...how things have gone so horribly wrong that so many demographics have completely fallen hook, line and sinker en masse for left-wing fascism—and why they won't consider any evidence to the contrary."

The answer is glaringly obvious to anyone...
...EXCEPT to many (most?) white people.

To nonwhites -- be they of any other color -- it's both normal and natural for them to identify with the racial/ethnic group to which they belong.

It's only whites who seem unable do this as a matter of course.
Whites view such sentiments as "being below them", and they become indignant when told that much. As I expect to be told for posting this.

It's easy enough to see this reality, but harder to comprehend WHY.

My view is that it's "white guilt", which courses through similar veins as does "Jewish guilt". Whites feel the tinge of self-reproach as they look out upon the rest of the non-white world, and thus become easily harangued by those (including other whites) who seek to harness this guilt and weaponize it.

Hence the cultural attacks and dismantling of white/Christian/Western civilization that we see going on today.
Hence the success of the attackers.

I've posted this before, I'll repeat.
Fishrrman's dialectic:
You may not be interested in the politics of identity and race.
But the politics of identity and race are VERY MUCH interested... in YOU.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
j. myrle observes:
"...how things have gone so horribly wrong that so many demographics have completely fallen hook, line and sinker en masse for left-wing fascism—and why they won't consider any evidence to the contrary."

The answer is glaringly obvious to anyone...
...EXCEPT to many (most?) white people.

To nonwhites -- be they of any other color -- it's both normal and natural for them to identify with the racial/ethnic group to which they belong.

It's only whites who seem unable do this as a matter of course.
Whites view such sentiments as "being below them", and they become indignant when told that much. As I expect to be told for posting this.

It's easy enough to see this reality, but harder to comprehend WHY.

My view is that it's "white guilt", which courses through similar veins as does "Jewish guilt". Whites feel the tinge of self-reproach as they look out upon the rest of the non-white world, and thus become easily harangued by those (including other whites) who seek to harness this guilt and weaponize it.

Hence the cultural attacks and dismantling of white/Christian/Western civilization that we see going on today.
Hence the success of the attackers.

I've posted this before, I'll repeat.
Fishrrman's dialectic:
You may not be interested in the politics of identity and race.
But the politics of identity and race are VERY MUCH interested... in YOU.

@Fishrrman

GREAT post!

Thank you!