Author Topic: Who's REALLY Running Our Country?  (Read 84 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who's REALLY Running Our Country?
« on: August 26, 2021, 05:07:48 pm »
https://oldschoolus.com/whos-really-running-our-country/

Old School 8/26/21
Patrick Rooney

Most people who actually follow what is going on know that Resident Biden is NOT in charge of the U.S. government.

Which begs the obvious question–WHO IS?

SOMEBODY is calling the shots.

And we are wasting a lot of time and trouble going after Biden when he’s just a front man anyway.

Actually, I’ve been wondering about this since the “election.” It’s obvious that there was a great deal of collusion (you thought that word was only to be used when referring to President Trump, right?) necessary to pull off the great steal.

So how come we don’t have this information? SOMEBODY has it. SOMEBODY heard and recorded the phone calls.

Trust the Plan? Is it possible we have NOBODY on our side who knows or is willing to tell HOW all this occurred?

Back in the “Q” days, we were told that “Trump has this,” that all of the election fraud was watched, and they “let” it happen because this was a “great sting.” And why stop a “small” crime when you can let them do a big crime, and then “round ’em up!”

I know there are still people pushing this. I can see believing it in the beginning–I fell for some of this. But as time went by, I began to realize that we’d been had.

But think about it–how can the bad guys be rounded up and prosecuted, if systematically, day by day, every facet of our government–including the military–is being stripped of patriots?

Exactly which patriots are supposed to do the prosecuting?

So is there anybody left in our government who still cares about the Constitution and the American People? Or has everyone either sold out or been culled out?

What about the citizens? So if we apparently have no one within the government who is willing to let us know what is going on, are there not private citizens who have information and are willing to step forward?

Again, I’d like to know who is actually running the U.S. government.

More at URL above...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Who's REALLY Running Our Country?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 05:16:46 pm »
I blame the US Chamber of Commerce.  I wouldn't be suprised if the Chi-coms infiltrated and co-opted the Chamber.  The US Chamber of Commerce's policies and lobbying efforts don't benefit working Americans.

You haven't experienced globalism until you've been directed by your eomployer to disassemble your old factory to ship overseas, to "transfer knowledge" to your offshore replacement, or to train your onshore H1-B Visa replacement.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 05:21:19 pm »
This is what happens when money and political ambition are the sole motivations present among the leadership.

If There is no room for consideration of what is in the collective best interests of American citizens, as laid out in the very beginning, what we have now is what you get.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 06:14:35 pm »

The unelected people who inhabit every office in the federal bureaucracy!

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,446367.msg2483278.html#msg2483278

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien