Author Topic: Media Admits To Major Biden Screw Up  (Read 190 times)

rangerrebew

Media Admits To Major Biden Screw Up
« on: August 26, 2021, 11:27:30 am »
Media Admits To Major Biden Screw Up
Of course, Biden can’t be seen messing up even more!

by Joshua Jackson 
ABC’s George Stephanopoulos has released the full transcript of his interview with President Biden and one response from the commander in chief is raising concern about his mental acuity.

The host asked the president a straightforward question: “ I think a lot of– a lot of Americans, and a l– even a lot of veterans who served in Afghanistan agree with you on the big, strategic picture. They believe we had to get out,” Stephanopoulos began. “But I wonder how you respond to an Army Special Forces officer, Javier McKay (PH). He did seven tours. He was shot twice. He agrees with you. He says, ‘We have to cut our losses in Afghanistan.’ But he adds, ‘I just wish we could’ve left with honor.’”

Biden responded nonsensically.

“Look, that’s like askin’ my deceased son Beau, who spent six months in Kosovo and a year in Iraq as a Navy captain and then major– I mean, as an Army major. And, you know, I’m sure h– he had regrets comin’ out of Afganista– I mean, out of Iraq,” Biden replied.

https://leftrightiq.com/2021/08/24/media-admits-to-major-biden-screw-up/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Media Admits To Major Biden Screw Up
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 11:28:39 am »
Biden is so clearly demented.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 01:28:53 pm »
The biggest screw up about Traitor Joe was he was falsely elected in the first place. Everyone knew he had dementia.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 12:15:35 am »
Yet Joe so carefully orchestrated the Afghanistan debacle, AND CONTINUES TO DO SO.  His dementia posturing seems to have evaporates of late when he speaks.  The malady of believing lies and lead down false trails seems to never end for some.  If Joe is actually smart with the con, what does that make you?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 03:43:19 am »
Biden orchestrated zero since conception as he's a brainless jackass.