Author Topic: Jesse Watters: Trump killed terrorists, Joe Biden takes orders from them  (Read 647 times)

Offline libertybele

I've grown to like Watters and he comments that he doesn't see how Joe politically survives the fiasco in Afghanistan; I don't see how the U.S. is going to survive this.

Jesse Watters: Trump killed terrorists, Joe Biden takes orders from them

President Biden is blatantly allowing the Taliban to take advantage of the United States, "The Five" co-host Jesse Watters argued Wednesday.

Watters said the major difference between Biden and Donald Trump's foreign policy approaches was the former president’s ability to assert dominance while the current commander in chief appears to cower to the threat of terrorism.

"He’s thanking the Taliban for letting Americans get to the airport; Americans are getting beaten on the way to the airport," he stressed. "I don’t see how this shakes out right now. I mean, say what you want about Trump, at least Trump killed terrorists. Joe Biden takes orders from terrorists."

Watters suggested Biden’s mangled exit strategy will continue to burden him and the rest of the U.S. for the remainder of his presidency.

"Joe Biden chose a hostage crisis," he said. "He thought that that was the best option. He said we’re not going to extend the deadline. He says we’re not going to do search and rescue. So this is going to dog Joe Biden for the rest of his term. Jimmy Carter only had a year of a hostage crisis. Joe Biden’s going to have three years of a hostage crisis. I don’t see how he survives this.".....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-watters-trump-killed-terrorists-joe-biden-takes-orders-from-them
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.