Author Topic: Rick Scott wants Vice President, Cabinet to look at removing Joe Biden  (Read 368 times)

Offline libertybele

Something needs to be done!  Impeachment or the 25th!  I'm going to call Sott tomorrow to encourage him to continue pushing for his removal. In light of the fiasco in Afghanistan, I think impeachment is warranted!  He commented that he's worried about China Joe, quite frankly, I'm more worried about our Republic!

Rick Scott wants Vice President, Cabinet to look at removing Joe Biden

The Senator continues to float the 25th Amendment.

U.S. Sen. Rick Scott continued his assault on President Joe Biden‘s standing in office Wednesday.

Scott, who has suggested that Biden is too infirm to be President on multiple occasions, pressed that case again on two radio hits Monday morning. He continues to suggest the 25th Amendment as a mechanism for Biden’s removal.

On the Brian Mudd Show on WIOD, Scott maintained that it was the responsibility of the Cabinet to consider that course.

“And so I think it’s a legitimate question. Does this guy have the capability to lead the United States and be Commander in Chief of the most powerful and lethal military force ever created in the history of the world? If he does not, then we have got to do something about it. That’s the responsibility of the Vice President,” Scott said, exploring other topics briefly before returning to the main theme.

“They have the responsibility to make sure this guy has the capacity to lead this nation. And if he doesn’t, they have got to do something about it. That’s their responsibility. You become a Cabinet member, you become a Vice President, that’s your responsibility,” Scott said.

Speaking on the Hugh Hewitt Show earlier Wednesday, Scott cast similar aspersions on the “on vacation” President.

“Is Biden even capable of doing this,” Scott asked rhetorically. “Is this guy OK? I mean, I worry about him.”.........

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/452876-scott-biden-removal/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Rick Scott wants Vice President, Cabinet to look at removing Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 10:13:17 pm »
They are to in love with the power and prestige to compromise it.With pelosi and schumer running the congress, it will not happen.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 10:20:02 pm »
They are to in love with the power and prestige to compromise it.With pelosi and schumer running the congress, it will not happen.

At this point in time, I think Pelosi will go along with it.  Granted Kamel will become the Prez, but Pelosi may think she has a shot at the VP slot.

If the impeachment goes through in the House, I think it will pass the Senate.

Just because we don't think it'll happen, IMHO I think we need to push our Representatives to either impeach or invoke the 25A.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 10:28:43 pm »
At this point in time, I think Pelosi will go along with it.  Granted Kamel will become the Prez, but Pelosi may think she has a shot at the VP slot.

If the impeachment goes through in the House, I think it will pass the Senate.

Just because we don't think it'll happen, IMHO I think we need to push our Representatives to either impeach or invoke the 25A.

I don't have a problem pushing as long as it does not distract from other emergencies, however, November may change the formula... I hope

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 12:23:53 am »
I don't have a problem pushing as long as it does not distract from other emergencies, however, November may change the formula... I hope

With all respect, what greater emergency is there than getting a very incompetent president to step down?? I can't think of any policy so far that has brought any benefit to our Republic. He's done just the opposite. 

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 12:43:24 am »
With all respect, what greater emergency is there than getting a very incompetent president to step down?? I can't think of any policy so far that has brought any benefit to our Republic. He's done just the opposite.
I was thinking more along the lines of some stability, good or bad, until we get our folks out of Afghanistan.  The last thing we need to toss in the mix is a regime change.So I do not really disagree with you but timing needs to be considered vs the likely hood of making a change, assuming the change is for the better... lol

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 12:57:16 am »
I don't get any impression that Kamala would be any better than Joe, but with Biden slipping he could also get more and more erratic.

With Milley just itching to sic the military on the American people, a erratic Biden could be really dangerous.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 12:57:23 am »
I was thinking more along the lines of some stability, good or bad, until we get our folks out of Afghanistan.  The last thing we need to toss in the mix is a regime change.So I do not really disagree with you but timing needs to be considered vs the likely hood of making a change, assuming the change is for the better... lol

The damage is already done and an August 31 deadline set.  Who knows what the Taliban, ISIS and the Chinese have planned, but with Joe in charge we could be looking at the collapse of the U.S. Yes, Kamel, won't be much better, but as unprepared as she is, at least she knows her name.  I still believe that her VP is going to be running the show, which could very likely be even worse. Joe isn't cognitive enough to have made this decision to let Kabul fall on his own, strand Americans and bring in refugees, so, who is really running the show??  He's a placeholder and a puppet, nothing more.  Getting him to step down now may have some benefits.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:59:15 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 01:17:02 am »
I don't get any impression that Kamala would be any better than Joe, but with Biden slipping he could also get more and more erratic.

With Milley just itching to sic the military on the American people, a erratic Biden could be really dangerous.

Agreed, the longer Biden is president, the more dangerous he becomes. When you have leaders of other nations truly questioning his actions, that's a problem. A problem that EVERY member of the House needs to consider.

I think we're about to find out who's in charge anyways.