Author Topic: Lester Holt will interview Thursday U.S. Capitol Police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt  (Read 1704 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
·
26m
Will NBC actually show the murderer, Michael LeRoy Byrd, or will he be camouflage in shadow?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

Will actual hard, probing questions be asked, or just softballs intended to provide a self-serving, exculpatory public narrative for the murderer?

Offline skeeter

I will not be able to bear listening to this cowardly murdering sack of sh*t express with profound sadness how he was forced to use lethal force to eliminate an imminent threat to the safety of elected representatives.

Especially knowing leftists across the nation will quietly get off on hearing details of how a Trump supporter was shot.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 07:19:50 pm by skeeter »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lester Holt.  Hard hitting non partisan journalist.   wink777
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

...the officer will share his perspective on the events ...

In other words, it'll be an epic self-serving lie-a-thon intended to develop a public narrative that exculpates him entirely and places all of the blame on Ms. Babbit herself, and on President Trump.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Will NBC paint the murderer as a hero?  9999hair out0000
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Will NBC paint the murderer as a hero?  9999hair out0000

Will the Sun rise in the East, and set in the West?  And rise in the East again in a 24-hour cycle?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As bad as things are going on right now internationally, its shame we are having this example of miscarriage of justice and extreme double standards smeared in our faces.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

Will he kiss his pistol?

Online LMAO

The defense of Babbitt by some sounds very similar to BLM activists defending a thug shot by police

Reality is we the public know little about this case to come to a conclusion

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The defense of Babbitt by some sounds very similar to BLM activists defending a thug shot by police

Except Babitt was a veteran who honorably served.
Floyd was a criminal thug who had 5 prior felonies, and was hopped up on a probable lethal dose of fentanyl

Babitt was shot in cold blood
The circumstance of Floyd's death are still in question IMO

Babbitt died smeared by the MSM as a terrorist in the January 6th.
Floyd?-  Pretty much sainted.

Policeman?- 
7  months later the shooter hasn't even been ID'ed, and has recently offically been cleared
Chauvin was roasted.

So saying the defenses are similar, might be a tad inaccurate, wouldn't you think?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

Except Babitt was a veteran who honorably served.
Floyd was a criminal thug who had 5 prior felonies, and was hopped up on a probable lethal dose of fentanyl

Babitt was shot in cold blood
The circumstance of Floyd's death are still in question IMO

Babbitt died smeared by the MSM as a terrorist in the January 6th.
Floyd?-  Pretty much sainted.

Policeman?- 
7  months later the shooter hasn't even been ID'ed, and has recently offically been cleared
Chauvin was roasted.

So saying the defenses are similar, might be a tad inaccurate, wouldn't you think?

I’m not just making the comparison to G Floyd. A more accurate comparison would be the case of Breanna(sp)Taylor

We don’t have enough information in the Babbitt case to come to the conclusion that the Capitol cop acted with malice

Although we are in agreement that the Capitol cop is getting a much different treatment from the press than any inner city cop in a similar situation
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 10:38:15 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Will he kiss his pistol?

Better question...will Lester kiss his ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Meaning absolutely nothing.

We know Babbitt was unarmed. We know she wasn't a physical threat to anyone. We know there were police behind and in front of her. We know she was intentionally shot dead. We know the capitol hill police themselves conducted the investigation and - surprise - exonerated the capitol hill 'officer' who pulled the trigger.

You can muse on about what we do not know but thats plenty of information for most of us to draw a conclusion.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:28:48 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

BS! 100% USDA Choice!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

This won't happen.
The murderer can still be sued by the family for wrongful death so the longer he stays unknown the better off he is unless the media is paying him a ton of money...

Offline skeeter

BS! 100% USDA Choice!
Two people need to be arrested and tried - the coward who pulled the trigger and the fascist who gave orders to shoot anyone who breached a certain point.

Clearly the officer was too stupid - or too full of hate - to use his discretion and simply step forward and arrest the 100 lb unarmed woman after she got through the window, and waited for her to get to a certain point before aiming at her head and pulling the trigger.

I refuse to listen as the bastard attempts to flim flam the public by crying tears while he justifies his cowardly act.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:46:47 pm by skeeter »

Online mountaineer

This murder was caught on video. She was unarmed and presenting no threat to anyone when the officer raised his gun and fired.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This murder was caught on video. She was unarmed and presenting no threat to anyone when the officer raised his gun and fired.

:yowsa: How much more does one need to know?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Two people need to be arrested and tried - the coward who pulled the trigger and the fascist who gave orders to shoot anyone who breached a certain point.

Clearly the officer was too stupid - or too full of hate - to use his discretion and simply step forward and arrest the 100 lb unarmed woman after she got through the window, and waited for her to get to a certain point before aiming at her head and pulling the trigger.

I refuse to listen as the bastard attempts to flim flam the public by crying tears while he justifies his cowardly act.
Maybe he was scairt because he'd watched too many movies where the 95 pound woman beat the colonic contents out of some hulk with an 18 inch neck.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/1431024048008482819

Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews
·
7m
Officer:    “If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress"

Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews
·
3m
Officer acknowledges facing barrage of threats since Jan 6.    Death threats.. "very vicious" and "racist attacks"

Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews
·
1m
"I was taking a tactical stance", hoping "commands will be complied with.  Unfortunately they were not"

Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews
·
2m
Replying to
@MacFarlaneNews
"I was very afraid", officer tells Lester Holt about Jan 6

He says officers barricading door were last line of defense
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Byrd claimed he was courageous that day. Tucker played clips of the interview tonight and then spoke to her husband. It was brutal to see his anger and grief.