Author Topic: Lester Holt will interview Thursday U.S. Capitol Police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt  (Read 1709 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Byrd claimed he was courageous that day. Tucker played clips of the interview tonight and then spoke to her husband. It was brutal to see his anger and grief.

Byrd is a bad cop and he should be prosecuted for manslaughter.  He should have never gone on tv with Lestus Holt. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Byrd is a bad cop and he should be prosecuted for manslaughter.  He should have never gone on tv with Lestus Holt.

How about murder? 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
·
26m
Will NBC actually show the murderer, Michael LeRoy Byrd, or will he be camouflage in shadow?

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

I will not be able to bear listening to this cowardly murdering sack of sh*t express with profound sadness how he was forced to use lethal force to eliminate an imminent threat to the safety of elected representatives.

Especially knowing leftists across the nation will quietly get off on hearing details of how a Trump supporter was shot.

An UNARMED..110 POUND, WHITE WOMAN...murdered by, a  big burly black man.  She was no threat.   

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How about murder?

C'mon man.  You think this dude is Derek Michael Chauvin? 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
C'mon man.  You think this dude is Derek Michael Chauvin?

Nope!  He's 1000 times worse!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

Nope!  He's 1000 times worse!

Dude, how long have you known me!  10 years.. LOL   I know that!   

Offline LegalAmerican

The defense of Babbitt by some sounds very similar to BLM activists defending a thug shot by police

Reality is we the public know little about this case to come to a conclusion

Speak for yourself.  Some of us keep ourselves informed.  I've been posting MICHAEL LEROY BYRD...SINCE JAN 6TH.  We saw his picture too.  big, burly black dude.  Capitol police LT.  Ashli, was zero threat.  UNARMED...LITTLE WHITE WOMAN.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Dude, how long have you known me!  10 years.. LOL   I know that!

****slapping   ****slapping :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 01:50:39 am by Wingnut »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
:patriot::beer:

I stole your beer!

Dude that was your beer to begin with!   wink777

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

Dude that was your beer to begin with!   wink777

:pondering: 888high58888

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Officer:    “If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress"
Maybe if Queen Pelosi would have addressed the concerns of citizens they wouldn't have felt the need to make their voices heard in this manner?

i]Officer acknowledges facing barrage of threats since Jan 6.    Death threats.. "very vicious" and "racist attacks"[/i]
How is that even possible when until now no one even knew who he was?

"I was taking a tactical stance", hoping "commands will be complied with.  Unfortunately they were not"
What commands, does he not remember there was a member of Antifa filming all of this?

"I was very afraid", officer tells Lester Holt about Jan 6
If you weren't prepared to put your big boy pants on you had no business in the job. But now we know why you shot an armed woman without warning.....in the head!

He says officers barricading door were last line of defense
Interesting, so tell me why you didn't consider the member of Antifa almost right next to you a threat but an unarmed woman halfway through a window was?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Like I said, he's seen far too many movies where the 100 lb (wringing wet) white woman beats the colonic contents out of some bunch of guys with 18 inch necks. He wasn't takin' no chances.

And if he was "just following orders", enquiring minds wanna know...

WHO GAVE THE ORDER?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Like I said, he's seen far too many movies where the 100 lb (wringing wet) white woman beats the colonic contents out of some bunch of guys with 18 inch necks. He wasn't takin' no chances.

And if he was "just following orders", enquiring minds wanna know...

WHO GAVE THE ORDER?

What he was doing was playing out his BLM dream of capping whitey and getting away with it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Byrd claimed he was courageous that day. Tucker played clips of the interview tonight and then spoke to her husband. It was brutal to see his anger and grief.
I had forgotten Byrd was the same nitwit who accidentally left his loaded 9mm in a Capitol bldg men’s room. This guy shouldnt be anywhere near firearms, or authority of any kind. He’s just not very bright.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 02:38:37 am by skeeter »

Offline LegalAmerican

I had forgotten Byrd was the same nitwit who accidentally left his loaded 9mm in a Capitol bldg men’s room. This guy shouldnt be anywhere near firearms, or authority of any kind. He’s just not very bright.

Just like we thought.  The big black dude, HAS lost some weight since then.....and HE IS THE VICTIM! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuByQ7Pp5Gg

Offline Slide Rule

The officer was known for a month or two. His name prominent on articles and
his name was segmented.

We know who killed a woman veteran with a close in head shot. No stop, I will
shoot.  No stand down. Just careful aim and an execution.

Now he cleans up, buys a new suit and tie, and will answer all those questions
that Lester gave him and his attorneys in advance.

Wouldn't be surprised if the FBI made him a director of Capital Security with
that financial home run so necessary when you have been outed as a killer

for the state.

Just a sweet guy protecting the capital.

His family should leave him and gain a degree of security.

As for the interview, I look forward to finding out his favorite ice cream flavor.
Lester does ask penetrating questions.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 11:15:56 am by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline LMAO

Speak for yourself.  Some of us keep ourselves informed.  I've been posting MICHAEL LEROY BYRD...SINCE JAN 6TH.  We saw his picture too.  big, burly black dude.  Capitol police LT.  Ashli, was zero threat.  UNARMED...LITTLE WHITE WOMAN.

Again.  I have no proof  that this cop acted with malice

I am a  fact  based person who need all the facts before I come to a conclusion. I don’t invest in emotional narratives. And my official stand is I have no stand  until I see all  unfiltered and unspun facts

You are making all the same arguments that BLM makes whenever a cop shoots an unarmed black person. Yet most are ruled justified shootings

I have seen the left make statements that  an unarmed inner-city black person that’s  shot by a white cop the right’s default position is to take the cops side and I have to say I agree with that

After the BS we were told by the media and the left regarding cases such as Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor, Treyvon Martin, George Floyd etc. etc. tend to be a little jaded

Having said all the above, I do agree that if the races were reversed, the media would be demanding answers in the situation.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ashli Babbitt’s widower reacts to wife’s killer on tv hailing himself a hero-victim, claiming he ‘saved countless lives’
August 27, 2021 | Tom Tillison

The U.S. Capitol Police announced on Monday that the lieutenant who fatally shot unarmed Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt inside the Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack had acted lawfully and potentially saved members of Congress and their aides from serious harm or death.

The name of that officer, Lt. Michael Byrd,  has never officially been released, but he chose to break the silence himself, sitting down for an interview with NBC News where he acknowledged that Babbitt being unarmed did not alter his decision making. Byrd also said he has been inundated with death threats since he shot the 35-year-old Air Force veteran.

Babbitt’s widower, Aaron Babbitt, appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and told host Tucker Carlson that he was “pissed” at the officer’s demeanor, having zero sympathy over the threats.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/27/ashli-babbitts-widower-reacts-to-wifes-killer-on-tv-hailing-himself-a-hero-victim-claiming-he-saved-countless-lives-1125144/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Agree.  That was tough to watch.

What is really angering me, is the gall of this SOB to come out public, and pretty brag and justify the murder in cold blood.

If the races had been reveresed, in a BLM protest, and with same circumstances?   He'd gotten fried like Chauvin, instead of his Lester Holt Hero worship.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

What ever happened to Equal treatment under the law?

Offline mountaineer

Again.  I have no proof  that this cop acted with malice
So charge him with something less than first-degree murder. We don't have to talk about "malice aforethought" when there clearly was intent, which is what murder statutes require. He admitted he intended to kill her (his "center mass" remark). As she did not present a threat to him or anyone else, this is not a justifiable homicide, as usually is the case when a cop shoots a guy waving a gun or knife around. She was unarmed and not doing anything. Whether 2nd degree murder or some variety of manslaughter (I don't know the particular statutes that govern), Byrd should have been charged criminally for this killing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What ever happened to Equal treatment under the law?

BLM and Alphabet terrorist have insured that wokeness has infiltrated congress, MSM, corporate America, and the sheeple who believe this shit.

This crap is managed on their victims like a Jedi Mind Trick.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.