Author Topic: Pay Pal: Is anyone else having trouble with them deciding fraud claims in favor of the Chinese?  (Read 66 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was defrauded by the Chinese on a riding mower purchase I made,and paid for using PP "Pay in Four". Instead of the 4x4 riding mower I was SUPPOSED to have received,I got a cheap Chinese battery-powered weed whacker.

When I notified PP about this fraud and demanded they stop the payments,they opened a dispute. They then closed the dispute after the Chinese send me a 4 DOLLAR refund via PP. No emails from PP,and they didn't ask me a single question.

When I complained the told them that the Chinese had offered me a 40 dollar refund that I refused just hours before they gave PP a $4 refund,I heard nothing from them in return.

Their custom service section used to be pretty good,but now it is a joke. I have been trying to get in direct communications with an actual human over this issue for weeks now,and all I get are robots.

I just sent PP customer service an email a few minutes ago that if they pay the last payment on the 28th as the email from them just informed me they will pay,I will be closing my PP account forever and even,amen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,the Federal Trade Commission and even my congresscritter are no more helpful than PP. I contacted the congressman's office when this first started a few months ago,and still haven't heard from him.

Same with the FTC. Filled out the form on their web page to declare fraud,and haven't heard from them,either.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!