Author Topic: Biden Reportedly Receives Inconclusive Report About Covid Origins From Intelligence Agencies  (Read 165 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aug 25, 2021,01:58am EDT|2,726 views
Biden Reportedly Receives Inconclusive Report About Covid Origins From Intelligence Agencies

Siladitya RayForbes Staff
Business
Covering breaking news and tech policy stories at Forbes.

Topline

President Joe Biden on Tuesday received a classified intelligence report on the origins of the coronavirus that reportedly failed to conclusively determine if the outbreak was the result of spillover from animals to humans or an accidental lab leak, highlighting the difficulty of pinning down the cause of the pandemic amid China’s reticence to cooperate with international investigations.

According to the Washington Post, the intelligence community will seek to declassify parts of the report for a potential public release in the next few days.

The report was delivered to the president by Avril Haines, the director of national intelligence, who had previously warned the agencies might not be able to find the “smoking gun” on the origins of the pandemic.

Data collected from the Wuhan Institute of Virology was examined as part of the investigation, the New York Times reported.

Despite poring through existing intelligence and search for new clues, the intelligence community was unable to arrive at a consensus on the primary source of the outbreak, the Post’s report added.

more
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/08/25/biden-reportedly-receives-inconclusive-report-about-covid-origins-from-intelligence-services/?utm_campaign=forbes&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_term=Gordie&sh=4dca56712aaa
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Carlson
@themarketswork
·
49s
Laughable. And article neglects to mention that WHO's lead investigator privately said Lab Leak was likely.

Shi-Zhengli had RaBtCoV/4991, the closest genetic match to Covid-19 - taken from Mojiang mine in 2012.

WIV facilities or China's CDC lab are by far the most likely.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jeff Carlson
@themarketswork
·
49s
Laughable. And article neglects to mention that WHO's lead investigator privately said Lab Leak was likely.

Shi-Zhengli had RaBtCoV/4991, the closest genetic match to Covid-19 - taken from Mojiang mine in 2012.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Jeff Carlson
@themarketswork
·
49s

A lab leak is an accident... I am not convinced it was an accident, hence the cover up.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I think it was a leak because they weren't prepared for it.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A lab leak is an accident... I am not convinced it was an accident, hence the cover up.

The fact that the CCP stopped all internal travel from Wuhan but did nothing about international flights from there speaks volumes @EdinVA and IMHO there is no question about where the virus came from.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien