Author Topic: Muddled, late, and disorganized: Joe Biden sends the Taliban a mixed message  (Read 65 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 25, 2021
Muddled, late, and disorganized: Joe Biden sends the Taliban a mixed message
By Monica Showalter

The beasts of the Taliban undoubtedly were paying attention:

Joe Biden showed up five hours late to his press conference, and by one report, read his teleprompter with bloodshot eyes, spoke for the first five minutes on his domestic priorities, and declared the August 31 deadline for a  U.S/ troop pullout was on, just as the Taliban insisted, and then added maybe it wasn't.

According to the New York Post:

President Joe Biden announced that he has asked defense officials to put together “contingency plans” for keeping American forces on the ground in Afghanistan beyond the end of this month — despite claiming earlier Tuesday that the White House would abide by the Taliban’s “red line” of a full withdrawal by Aug. 31.

Biden said Tuesday that the completion of US forces’ evacuation operation at Kabul’s international airport by the end of this month “depends on the Taliban continuing to cooperate,” and confirmed that he had asked the Pentagon and the State Department for “contingency plans to adjust the timetable, should that become necessary.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/muddled_late_and_disorganized_joe_biden_sends_the_taliban_a_mixed_message.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How can one muddle the words, "I surrender?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline andy58-in-nh

(This popped into my head at about 3am this morning)

Day-O! Day-ay-ay-O!

Hey Mister Tal-i-ban, Biden has dementia

Daylight come and he's calling a lid...

He's fast asleep now, a Leader in Absentia

Daylight come and he's calling a lid.

8 o'clock, 10 o'clock, 12 o'clock... Done!!

Daylight come, Psaki's calling a lid.

American troops now are on the run.

Daylight come and he's sending them home....

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn