Author Topic: Live Thread 4: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 11608 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Live Thread 4: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2021, 12:46:37 am »
Dr. Gina - RAV (@RealAmVoice)
@RealDrGina
·
30s
I have a friend desperately trying to get out of Afghanistan.  He helped out military.  Taliban has a death order on him.  He can’t get out. 

I have a plane ready to go get him and his family but they can’t because Biden admin gave away all our airspace.

This admin - fascists

I think someone else here already said it, but it is looking like we will end up with more American casualties from Sept 1 forward than we have had since November 2001.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2021, 12:47:08 am »
@Kamaji

Close,but no seegar. The REAL question is "WTH didn't we wipe out the Taliban while we were there?"

You KNOW we COULD have done this for all practical purposes if we really wanted to,but obviously we didn't.

The question is "WHY didn't we?"
@sneakypete
Cause we had to wait until the military industrial complex and politicians filled their pockets.
Just like that other "war"..

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2021, 12:47:40 am »
WHAT "next election"?
Not holding my breath.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2021, 12:48:30 am »
catfish wails:
"This Biden sh*t has raised by blood pressure considerably.  Watching our nation's standing and credibility crumble before our eyes is not pleasant."

(sigh)...

ol' white joe is hardly the cause of what we see going on around us.
He's little more than a clueless front man for the "talibidens" standing out-of-sight and their communist controllers who crouch even further back in the shadows.

We're witnessing the results of fifty years of "progress" representing the culmination of "a long march through the institutions" by communists and their fellow travelers.

Adding fuel to the fire is the cultural/ethnic breakup and collapse of "traditional America" that was the product of the white/Christian/Western European civilization. Change the demographics (which is "all but done"), and you change the country. I'm wonderin' if it's still possible to "get back, get back, get back to where we once belonged".

If it can be done, and if American communism is to be soundly defeated, it's gonna be one hell of a struggle.
On the same scale as 1861-1865.
Other than that... not happenin'.

I'd like to be proven completely wrong.
But that's what I see comin' down the line.
The next two elections will tell the story.
IF it's even possible for the side we're on to win them any more...

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2021, 12:53:55 am »
catfish wails:
"This Biden sh*t has raised by blood pressure considerably.  Watching our nation's standing and credibility crumble before our eyes is not pleasant."

(sigh)...

ol' white joe is hardly the cause of what we see going on around us.
He's little more than a clueless front man for the "talibidens" standing out-of-sight and their communist controllers who crouch even further back in the shadows.

We're witnessing the results of fifty years of "progress" representing the culmination of "a long march through the institutions" by communists and their fellow travelers.

Adding fuel to the fire is the cultural/ethnic breakup and collapse of "traditional America" that was the product of the white/Christian/Western European civilization. Change the demographics (which is "all but done"), and you change the country. I'm wonderin' if it's still possible to "get back, get back, get back to where we once belonged".

If it can be done, and if American communism is to be soundly defeated, it's gonna be one hell of a struggle.
On the same scale as 1861-1865.
Other than that... not happenin'.

I'd like to be proven completely wrong.
But that's what I see comin' down the line.
The next two elections will tell the story.
IF it's even possible for the side we're on to win them any more...
@Fishrrman
I think your right.
The dems have opened the curtains and revealed who they really are, marxists with a singular mission to "transform America", and there is no turning back for them.They cannot simply get up in the morning now and say "just kidding", they have to go all out or be shoved on the trash bin of history.So, it is up to the non-marxists to stand tall, lets see how we do.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2021, 12:58:04 am »
I maintained "trash haulers" for 20 years, "asshat"...flew on C-5s a number of times.  I am also now responsible for weight and cg control on C-130s of various models and KNOW for a fact, that jump seats are NOT basic equipment.  Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.  Quit digging.

@SZonian

And once again you exhibit how tiny your mind really is. Equipment doesn't get much more basic than nylon jump seats. Takes how many minutes to install them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2021, 12:59:22 am »
Maybe the worst kick in the nuts is watching the cache of weapons that brain dead Biden left.  Knowing these rifles rockets, etc. will be killing innocent civilans, and maybe even our servicemen in the future.

Biden will have every drop of blood since and forward from August 15th squarely on his hands.

@catfish1957

No,he won't. One way or another,the captive press will blame it all on Republican interference.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2021, 01:02:30 am »
@sneakypete
Cause we had to wait until the military industrial complex and politicians filled their pockets.
Just like that other "war"..

@EdinVA 

Yeah,it is a story that now seems to be as old as time,doesn't it?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2021, 01:13:10 am »
@catfish1957

No,he won't. One way or another,the captive press will blame it all on Republican interference.

Truth is truth.  You can't change it.   The press certainly will try, but when you have the Brits, the French and others going in and rescuing Americans and that scenario being blasted on the airwaves, it becomes evident that it has nothing to do with Republicans. Notta. Nothing Zip.  There is no connection.  When foreign leaders at the G7 address the press and say something isn't right with Biden, the news can't rewrite that.The Biden administration owns this and sure there will be some idiots that will think otherwise, but I believe that number will be fairly small in the long run.  The buck stops with him, remember that?  Many will.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2021, 01:14:17 am »
How many are American citizens?

One of every 20.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2021, 01:26:39 am »
@Fishrrman
I think your right.
The dems have opened the curtains and revealed who they really are, marxists with a singular mission to "transform America", and there is no turning back for them.They cannot simply get up in the morning now and say "just kidding", they have to go all out or be shoved on the trash bin of history.So, it is up to the non-marxists to stand tall, lets see how we do.

I know for a fact that @Fishrrman is right about this @EdinVA The only thing he got wrong is the period of time which is closer to 100 years than 50.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2021, 01:29:08 am »
Report: 20 American Students, 16 Parents Stranded in Afghanistan: ‘They Were Not Able to Get to the Airport’

They can't send a helicopter to pick up 36 people travelling together?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2021, 01:34:10 am »

https://twitter.com/Dlw20161950/status/1430619357017747459
Report: 20 American Students, 16 Parents Stranded in Afghanistan: ‘They Were Not Able to Get to the Airport’

Dayum, Even Chevy Chase knew St Louis was a bad place to be for a Christmas Vacation.  WTF were these people thinking?  They should sue their travel agent.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2021, 01:35:25 am »

Psaki didn't even know about this until a reporter told her during the briefing today..well she seem to plead ignorance of it..you can never tell they lie all the time
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2021, 01:36:38 am »
How can any country will ever trust the US again?

Biden has condemned these 500 and their families to certain death.

There is zero difference between Joe Biden and an SS officer ordering 500 Jews onto a train bound for Auschwitz.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2021, 01:39:11 am »
I maintained "trash haulers" for 20 years, "asshat"...flew on C-5s a number of times.  I am also now responsible for weight and cg control on C-130s of various models and KNOW for a fact, that jump seats are NOT basic equipment. 

@SZonian
Ever fly out of Dobbins?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2021, 01:42:26 am »

Or a Wagon Queen Family Truckster. If you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, that is what will get you to Pakistan.

Offline corbe

« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2021, 01:48:38 am »

This is apparently how our politicians do WAR now days.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2021, 01:50:45 am »
Psaki didn't even know about this until a reporter told her during the briefing today..well she seem to plead ignorance of it..you can never tell they lie all the time

It's a hard sell to convince me when a Rat say's they're ignorant, to go against that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2021, 01:51:21 am »
Or a Wagon Queen Family Truckster. If you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, that is what will get you to Pakistan.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2021, 01:55:41 am »

Mo better.  C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like we're going into *Wisconsin*.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2021, 02:06:17 am »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2021, 02:07:35 am »
...okay..back on topic....just needed a little levity...I am so depressed. 8888crybaby
Support the USO

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2021, 02:57:08 am »
...okay..back on topic....just needed a little levity...I am so depressed. 8888crybaby

At this point I am not depressed I am scared to death.  Our govt is lying to us leaving Americans  and Christians behind and inundating our country with Islamic terrorists.

See @AllThatJazzZ post ...Glenn Beck with millions of dollars and aircraft on the ground to rescue Christians is being undermined by our own State Department!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 03:00:16 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2021, 03:01:04 am »
Frankly I think they’d be better off with the Antartic Blue Super Sports Wagon with the C.B. and optional rally fun pack. You know how kids get on the road.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 03:02:03 am by skeeter »