Author Topic: Live Thread 4: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 11593 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Live Thread 4: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #175 on: August 25, 2021, 09:17:46 pm »
Trump is a background issue right now considering the level of disaster this imbecile Biden has brought upon this country.
@catfish1957
Thank You!
You have said outload exactly what we were all anticipating.
You are telling us that Biden, and everything he does, is Trump's fault.
I respect that man. I do. I respect your honesty. Do not agree. But that is a different topic.
I wish I could live in your world. It must be so peaceful. Nothing is ever my fault...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #176 on: August 25, 2021, 09:20:36 pm »
@Bigun - when you post the Twitter link, if you will link to the tweet that contains the photo, rather than the photo itself, the forum software should render it for you. Like this:

https://twitter.com/NewMarkRespect1/status/1429908459676438530

Thanks! @BassWrangler I thought I had done that but obviously not.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2021, 09:28:00 pm »
@catfish1957
Thank You!
You have said outload exactly what we were all anticipating.
You are telling us that Biden, and everything he does, is Trump's fault.
I respect that man. I do. I respect your honesty. Do not agree. But that is a different topic.
I wish I could live in your world. It must be so peaceful. Nothing is ever my fault...

What the F are you talking about?  That is not what I said or meant.  All Biden's misdeeds are his own fault, and have nothing to do with Trump.  Read my post closer.  What I said, is that I am not a fan of Trump, but voted for him.  And that the noise he makes in scale is background static versus the disaster Biden the inept has wrought.

I think your skills of extrapolating  people's thoughts into your own reality is pretty shitty.  Try again.

Those are my thoughts.....  outload.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 09:29:08 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2021, 09:42:13 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2021, 09:44:12 pm »
US Turns Away 500 Afghan Interpreters and Other Allies Who Made It to Kabul Airport
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/08/25/us-turns-away-500-afghan-interpreters-and-other-allies-who-made-it-to-kabul-airport-n432650
How can any country will ever trust the US again?

Biden has condemned these 500 and their families to certain death.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2021, 09:46:13 pm »
How can any country will ever trust the US again?

Biden has condemned these 500 and their families to certain death.

Kind of thought the same thing back in 1975.  Guess some countries are just as dumb as us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2021, 09:46:55 pm »

https://twitter.com/peterjhasson/status/1430634180648574992
After their torture and death at the hands of the Taliban, Biden will announce their student loans have been forgiven.

Joe will keep his word, so trust him like Pelosi does.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2021, 09:48:17 pm »

What the F are you talking about?  That is not what I said or meant.  All Biden's misdeeds are his own fault, and have nothing to do with Trump.  Read my post closer.  What I said, is that I am not a fan of Trump, but voted for him.  And that the noise he makes in scale is background static versus the disaster Biden the inept has wrought.

I think your skills of extrapolating  people's thoughts into your own reality is pretty shitty.  Try again.

Those are my thoughts.....  outload.
We are way off topic. I thought you said that Trump is the reason that the imbecile, obviously senile Biden was elected. And therefore, anything that Biden does is Trumps fault. Obviously, I misunderstood your intent. I apologize.

You know that Biden has had one or two brain issues, including surgery. The guy is simply not competent. He is not competent even by public housing standards to "live on his own" ... and this guy is running the world. You have to be joking.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2021, 09:53:15 pm »
We are way off topic. I thought you said that Trump is the reason that the imbecile, obviously senile Biden was elected. And therefore, anything that Biden does is Trumps fault. Obviously, I misunderstood your intent. I apologize.

You know that Biden has had one or two brain issues, including surgery. The guy is simply not competent. He is not competent even by public housing standards to "live on his own" ... and this guy is running the world. You have to be joking.

Apologies too, for getting a little overheated.  This Biden shit has raised by blood pressure considerably.  Watching our nation's standing and credibilty crumble before our eyes is not pleasant.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2021, 10:32:13 pm »
This Biden shit has raised by blood pressure considerably.  Watching our nation's standing and credibilty crumble before our eyes is not pleasant.

You and everybody else.  Even Rats, but not anti-Trumpers.  They're worse then the Dems.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2021, 10:37:42 pm »
Seems like the ne'erTrumpers have been quiet as mice in this forum as of late.

Maybe that’s because a) there’s not as many anti Trumpers here as some of you like to imagine and b) unlike the left and some folks on here Trump doesn’t consume ever waking moment of their lives. 

I know some folks may find this hard to believe…but it’s possible to not like everything Trump did or said AND realize what an effing catastrophe this country is facing thanks for o the early onset dementia patient currently in the WH. 

The focus we all should have right now is the unfolding disaster in Afghanistan…not getting our rocks off on the pro/anti Trump jones that some people are addicted to. 

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2021, 10:38:47 pm »
@SZonian

With ALL possible respect,ESAD.

You have NO freaking idea of what you are talking about. I am guessing you have never even flown as a passenger in a cargo plane.

Either way,you are an asshat.
I maintained "trash haulers" for 20 years, "asshat"...flew on C-5s a number of times.  I am also now responsible for weight and cg control on C-130s of various models and KNOW for a fact, that jump seats are NOT basic equipment.  Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.  Quit digging.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2021, 10:42:03 pm »
Apologies too, for getting a little overheated.  This Biden shit has raised by blood pressure considerably.  Watching our nation's standing and credibilty crumble before our eyes is not pleasant.

This stuff happening in Afghanistan has really gutted me.  Really got me questioning if what was doing there was worth it just to watch all get flushed down the sh*tter like this. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 10:42:50 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #189 on: August 25, 2021, 10:46:58 pm »
This stuff happening in Afghanistan has really gutted me.  Really got me questioning if what was doing there was worth it just to watch all get flushed down the sh*tter like this.

Maybe the worst kick in the nuts is watching the cache of weapons that brain dead Biden left.  Knowing these rifles rockets, etc. will be killing innocent civilans, and maybe even our servicemen in the future.

Biden will have every drop of blood since and forward from August 15th squarely on his hands.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #190 on: August 25, 2021, 10:50:39 pm »
Pentagon Boasts ‘Air Force’ is Evacuating Civilians, But Military Veterans Point Out Huge Flaw In The Picture

by Kyle Becker
about 4 hours ago

The Department of Defense is not exactly inspiring confidence with its decision-making lately. That assessment is not just about the botched military withdrawal in Afghanistan, but its reporting on what is going on in the war-torn country, as well.

The Pentagon attempted to boast of the “Air Force’s” evacuation from the war-zone, but it turns out that it completely misrepresented the effort, once again.

https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/1429574032610009095

“Afghan civilians board @usairforce C-17 Globemasters at Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul, Afghanistan,” the DOD account tweeted.

But soon after the photos were sent out with the aim or reassuring Americans that the evacuation efforts were proceeding smoothly, people noticed that this wasn’t even our plane.

https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/1429574032610009095

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/pentagon-boasts-air-force-is-evacuating-civilians-then-people-are-shocked-when-they-take-closer-look-notorious/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #191 on: August 25, 2021, 10:55:04 pm »
Pentagon Boasts ‘Air Force’ is Evacuating Civilians, But Military Veterans Point Out Huge Flaw In The Picture

Just another example that absolutely nothing can be believed coming out of any dipshit in the Biden Administration.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #192 on: August 25, 2021, 10:58:28 pm »
Just another example that absolutely nothing can be believed coming out of any dipshit in the Biden Administration.

It’s also an unforced error that was easily avoidable by the Public Affairs folks who published the picture. 

BassWrangler

« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2021, 12:00:36 am »
Thanks! @BassWrangler I thought I had done that but obviously not.

No worries, I just didn't know if you knew about it. It's really picky about the format of the URL.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2021, 12:38:55 am »
Olivier Knox
@OKnox
Secretary of State Blinken

@mystery-ak

Maybe he can send his goombas Winkin and Nod there to fix things?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2021, 12:40:43 am »
Steve Herman
@W7VOA
·
40s
"It's hard to over-estimate the complexity and danger of this endeavor" with the very real possibility of an ISIS-K attack, says @SecBlinken

@mystery-ak

There jist ain't no slippin NUTTING past that rocket scientist,iz dere?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #196 on: August 26, 2021, 12:42:18 am »
This is from an NBC White House correspondent:
Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander
I asked President Biden what he will do if Americans are still in Afghanistan after the 8/31 deadline.
His response: “You’ll be the first person I call.”
Took no questions.

2:18 PM · Aug 25, 2021·
Biden is a smartass to one of the networks that - until now - has been carrying his water. He does not seem to have the slightest notion what's going on or what his responsibilities are.

Here's the video of it:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1430599807660433419
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:47:04 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #197 on: August 26, 2021, 12:43:36 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2021, 12:44:47 am »
Obviously.  The question is:  why did we allow that to happen before we had all of our citizens, military, and military equipment, out?

@Kamaji

Close,but no seegar. The REAL question is "WTH didn't we wipe out the Taliban while we were there?"

You KNOW we COULD have done this for all practical purposes if we really wanted to,but obviously we didn't.

The question is "WHY didn't we?"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #199 on: August 26, 2021, 12:45:31 am »
This is so outrageous. I hope memory of this debacle doesn't all just fade away before the next election.

@BassWrangler

WHAT "next election"?

I am becoming more and more convinced every day that the left is setting up a situation where they push the right into going after them so they have an excuse to suspend the Bill of Rights and declare a state of Martial Law.

I do know that not even the Dims are stoopid enough to seriously believe Biden or Harris can get elected in 2024,so if the plan isn't to declare martial law and suspend the elections,WHAT is it?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:47:42 am by sneakypete »