Author Topic: 'US Declaring War on China': Experts Shocked as Senator Says '30,000 American Troops Are in Taiwan'  (Read 142 times)

rangerrebew

'US Declaring War on China': Experts Shocked as Senator Says '30,000 American Troops Are in Taiwan'

10:49 GMT 17.08.2021(updated 09:35 GMT 19.08.2021) Get short URL

A senior US senator, also a member of the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, on his social media revealed that the US has 30,000 soldiers stationed in China's Taiwan island.

Chinese experts said if this is true, it is a military invasion and occupation of China's Taiwan and equivalent to the US declaring war on China.

If the tweet is correct, China could immediately activate Anti-Secession Law to destroy and expel US troops in Taiwan and reunify Taiwan militarily, experts noted.

In the tweet, Senator John Cornyn listed the number of US troops stationed in South Korea, Germany, Japan, China's Taiwan and on the African continent to show how the number of US soldiers has dwindled in Afghanistan. But in the process, Cornyn revealed the shocking news that there are 30,000 US troops on China's Taiwan island.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/202108171083635355-us-declaring-war-on-china-experts-shocked-as-senator-reveals-30000-american-troops-are-in-taiwan/

rangerrebew

It would take a few hundred thousand more troops to declare war on China. :wtf:

Offline Kamaji

At one point, back in the 1970s, there were about that many U.S. troops stationed in Taiwan.  That is no longer the case.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I checked Cornyn's Twitter feed on August 17th, and there is no tweet of this nature listed.  Not to say he may have deleted it. 

OTOH, and more likely, this may have been faked.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 05:32:23 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I recall when Formosa (AKA "Nationalist China") would never have been referred to as "Communist China's Taiwan".

WTF?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

I checked Cornyn's Twitter feed on August 17th, and there is no tweet of this nature listed.  Not to say he may have deleted it. 

OTOH, and more likely, this may have be faked.

"Sputnik News" is a Russian "news" site - Distrust and only verify if you actually care.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.