Author Topic: Pelosi: Newsom Recall Is ‘Not Good for Children and Other Living Things’  (Read 282 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday defended California Governor Gavin Newsom as a “great governor” and claimed that the recall election is “not good for children or other living things.”

During a press conference to speak about the American Rescue Plan and federal emergency rental assistance, Pelosi was asked about the upcoming special election in which California residents will have the option to recall Newsom.

“We have to vote and we have to reject the recall,” Pelosi said.

The California Democrat called Newsom a “groundbreaking” leader on progressive issues, adding that she’s “very, very proud” of his record.

“He’s been a great governor, and I’d like to see this, shall we say, nuisance — but it’s part of what you can do, so we respect that — but we have to also get out the vote,” she said.

“Reject the recall,” she added. “It’s not good for you. It’s not good for children or other living things.”

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-newsom-recall-not-good-163723203.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
she added. “It’s not good for you. It’s not good for children or other living things.”

Funny, that's exactly my opinion of Pelosi, Noisome and all democrats. And I bet that if the trees in California's  forests and all the creatures living there could speak they would agree with me.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pelosi is not good for living things in Cali.  Like unborn children, The police, and Botox tree's.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Pelosi is not good for living things in Cali.  Like unborn children, The police, and Botox tree's.

Pelosi isn't good for the country and never has been.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Well, I guess if you cannot come with something to say, drag out the '60s and spew already chewed nonsense.....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, I guess if you cannot come with something to say, drag out the '60s and spew already chewed nonsense.....
One must bear in mind that Alzheimer sufferers, Nancy is just not so progressed as Joe(YET) remember past events and times much more sharply than current ones.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about those that self-identify as the undead, such as zombies, mummies, and vampires?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.