Author Topic: Kamala Harris tells us to buy Christmas presents now, warns about climate change and China - but fai  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris tells us to buy Christmas presents now, warns about climate change and China - but fails to address catastrophe in Afghanistan in Singapore speech

Vice president Kamala Harris arrived in Singapore at the weekend on Sunday for her second foreign trip
    Held round table with business leaders and discussed threats from climate change to global supply chains
    She said that people should consider buying their Christmas presents now, but didn't mention Afghanistan
    In a major policy speech later on Monday she issued warnings of threats posed by China
    Harris said Beijing was menacing countries in the South China Sea region, threatening stability
    On Tuesday Harris is set to depart for Vietnam, and later in the week she will return to California on Friday
    Adam Schiff warned on Monday that President Biden is 'unlikely' to evacuate all US citizens by August 31
    Fox News host Sean Hannity condemned President Biden for creating 'a hostage situation' over Afghanistan

By Associated Press and Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 01:39 BST, 24 August 2021 | Updated: 13:43 BST, 24 August 2021

Kamala Harris discussed Christmas shopping and climate change but failed to mention the current crisis in Afghanistan during her major foreign policy speech on Monday.

Harris, addressing a roundtable of business leaders before her speech, warned that climate change and the pandemic have contributed to supply chain issues, The New York Times reported, and suggested parents should consider getting Christmas presents now.

'The stories that we are now hearing about the caution that if you want to have Christmas toys for your children, it might now be might be the time to start buying them, because the delay may be many, many months,' she said.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9920843/Harris-offer-vision-Indo-Pacific-major-speech.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

climate change and the pandemic have contributed to supply chain issues
Climate change? Most of the junk people give their kiddies for Christmas comes from China, doesn't it? China's hands have never been tied by climate change concerns.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We wouldn't have to worry as much about supply chains if they were in America, or at least closer to home.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We all know what she wants for Christmas.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
We all know what she wants for Christmas.
A changing of the Retards mentally challenged? I am sorry that was crass and a insult to Retards mentally challenged, I should have never compared Biden and Harris to them also I changed my term to a more modern touchy feely term.