Author Topic: VACCINE PASSPORTS: New York Now Requires Proof Of Vaccination To Go Inside Buildings  (Read 594 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VACCINE PASSPORTS: New York Now Requires Proof Of Vaccination To Go Inside Buildings
Anyone visiting a restaurant, gym, or entertainment venue must now present their vaccine passport.
by Tom Pappert   
August 3, 2021

Today, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio will begin requiring proof of vaccination – what many have termed a vaccine passport – to eat inside restaurants, go inside gyms, and visit entertainment venues. New Yorkers must present their “Excelsior Pass”, a vaccine passport presented on smartphones, to enter many indoor venues.

According to the New York Post, the city will “mandate proof of vaccination to enter certain indoor businesses – including restaurants, entertainment venues and gyms – and deny entry to those without a jab.” De Blasio is expected to make this announcement official later today.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1422560911827496972

more
https://nationalfile.com/vaccine-passports-new-york-now-requires-proof-of-vaccination-to-go-inside-buildings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Another self-inflicted wound.  Just one more reason for those with disposable incomes - i.e., the people who can afford gym memberships and can afford to go out to eat at a restaurant - to move out of NYC and into Nassau county, New Jersey, or Connecticut.  Then they'll just commute into NYC for work.

That is damaging to NYC in two respects:  (1) it reduces the amount of business being done, and (2) it reduces the amount of NYC income tax, because NYC can only impose its local income tax on NYC residents; it cannot tax non-residents (e.g., people who live in adjoining Nassau County) even if the non-resident earns substantial income from working within NYC.

Offline mountaineer

Andrew Surabian
@Surabees
The endgame w/ vaccine passports is clearly a digital track & trace system, where we not only lose our right to move freely inside our own country, but also lose our already eroded 4th amendment right to privacy.

Nothing more dangerous to human liberty. No fight more important.
7:01 PM · Aug 11, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

My alma mater had been planning a Christmastime event in NYC which we would have attended, but we notified the alumni/development office that we won't set foot in that city as long as they require masks or vaccines. The person we contacted said they've been hearing similar comments from others, and are considering other options. So NYC gets to lose out on even more tourism and convention revenue. Good job, Mayor Wilhelm.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1427310840789807107
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Good reason to never visit New York again.

And to think I used to live and work there.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Another self-inflicted wound.  Just one more reason for those with disposable incomes - i.e., the people who can afford gym memberships and can afford to go out to eat at a restaurant - to move out of NYC and into Nassau county, New Jersey, or Connecticut.  Then they'll just commute into NYC for work.

That is damaging to NYC in two respects:  (1) it reduces the amount of business being done, and (2) it reduces the amount of NYC income tax, because NYC can only impose its local income tax on NYC residents; it cannot tax non-residents (e.g., people who live in adjoining Nassau County) even if the non-resident earns substantial income from working within NYC.

I think they will try to make vaccine passports a federal mandate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I think they will try to make vaccine passports a federal mandate.
they can try, but there is no authority the feds have to undertake that action.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington