Author Topic: The only way back to deterrence is firing Biden’s entire national security team  (Read 167 times)

rangerrebew

The only way back to deterrence is firing Biden’s entire national security team
August 23, 2021 Fred Fleitz

Originally published by The Federalist

America needs experts who can reverse the damage Biden is doing to our national security and will stand up to future unsound and dangerous decisions.

The Taliban’s seizure of Afghanistan — emboldened by President Joe Biden’s senseless decision to rush U.S troops out of the country without a plan — blindsided the Afghan government, the Afghan military, and America’s allies. This reckless decision has led to bipartisan criticism in the United States and from our global allies, and ridicule by America’s adversaries.

Biden’s attempts to blame everyone but himself for this fiasco, his refusal to take press questions for nearly a week (except from sycophantic George Stephanopoulos), and his decision to hide at Camp David while these events unfolded have only intensified criticism.

https://centerforsecuritypolicy.org/the-only-way-back-to-deterrence-is-firing-bidens-entire-national-security-team/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This will accomplish... nothing.

The "replacements" will be as bad.
Or... worse.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nope.

At this point, what I am thinking what would cure this country is not print worthy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish wrote:
"At this point, what I am thinking what would cure this country is not print worthy."

Try, "Seven Days in May".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nope.

At this point, what I am thinking what would cure this country is not print worthy.
Oh it would be print worthy, but putting that on line might be foolish.

I am sure many are thinking vaguely along the same lines, with many possible scenarios ending similarly.

Either way, we've had eight months of stellar examples on "How not to run a country", and more of this is not going to be a good thing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis