Author Topic: It’s Pretty Bad When a Schiff House Intel Briefing Exposes Jen Psaki’s Claim No Americans Were ‘Stra  (Read 66 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Pretty Bad When a Schiff House Intel Briefing Exposes Jen Psaki’s Claim No Americans Were ‘Stranded’ as a Lie

by Kyle Becker
about 2 hours ago

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki’s line that no Americans were “stranded” in Afghanistan was exposed here first as being a lie. But subsequent reports confirm further exposure of the White Hosue Press Secretary from unlikely quarters, including CNN’s Jake Tapper and House Intel Chair Adam Schiff.

“House Intel Chair Adam Schiff just left a classified intel briefing on Afghanistan and broke a significant amount of news,” CNN’s Ryan Nobles reported on Twitter. “Here are some of the highlights.”

“First he said getting all Americans and allies out of the country by 8/31 is unlikely,” Nobles reported.

“Given the number of Americans who still need to be evacuated, the number of SIVs, the number of others who are members of the Afghan press, civil society leaders women leaders, it’s hard for me to imagine all of that can be accomplished between now and the end of the month,” Schiff said.

Then, Rep. Schiff reportedly said he was concerned about the security of the airport in Kabul: “I think the threat to the airport is very real and very substantial and this has been a concern of mine for, for some days now that this would make a very attractive target for ISIS.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/its-pretty-bad-when-a-schiff-house-intel-briefing-exposes-jen-psakis-claim-no-americans-were-stranded-as-a-lie-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34