Author Topic: Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt formally exonerated  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt formally exonerated
By Rebecca Beitsch - 08/23/21 12:54 PM EDT

U.S. Capitol Police have formally exonerated an officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt on Jan. 6.

“USCP’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) determined the officer’s conduct was lawful and within Department policy, which says an officer may use deadly force only when the officer reasonably believes that action is in the defense of human life, including the officer’s own life, or in the defense of any person in immediate danger of serious physical injury,” Capitol Police said in a statement.

The officer, who remains unidentified, will not face disciplinary action.

Their actions “potentially saved Members and staff from serious injury and possible death from a large crowd of rioters who forced their way into the U.S. Capitol and to the House Chamber where Members and staff were steps away,” Capitol Police said in the release.

“If the doors were breached, the rioters would have immediate access to the House Chambers. The officer’s actions were consistent with the officer’s training and USCP policies and procedures,” the agency continued.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/569017-capitol-police-officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-formally-exonerated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt formally exonerated
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 01:37:30 am »
If there is such a thing as karma, justice or a 'Loving God', this guy won't die of old age.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 02:32:55 am »
If there is such a thing as karma, justice or a 'Loving God', this guy won't die of old age.

Agreed.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 03:46:22 am »
What a bunch of fiction and lies by 'THE HILL'.  The Capitol Police OPENED THE DOORS for the tourists, as they can be seen, walking one by one next to a velvet rope.  IT WAS ANTIFA/BLM....who did the damage. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2021, 03:49:40 am »
  IT WAS ANTIFA/BLM....who did the damage.

No it wasn’t
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2021, 02:15:34 pm »
When is the court trial?

That will be the deciding entity, not the cover up Capitol police.

It will also get all the data during discovery.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 05:34:24 am »
No it wasn’t
Sure looked like their window breaking style. Compare old clips of Portland with the guy Trump supporters pulled away from the windows at the Capitol.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 09:48:46 pm »
Sure looked like their window breaking style. Compare old clips of Portland with the guy Trump supporters pulled away from the windows at the Capitol.

If it was ANTFA that destroyed the US Capitol they would have been released
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 03:58:12 am »
If it was ANTFA that destroyed the US Capitol they would have been released
Who said they were ever arrested?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis