Author Topic: Exclusive — Jason Miller: Rep. Adam Kinzinger Turned Anti-Trump After White House Didn’t Hire His Wi  (Read 151 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Jason Miller: Rep. Adam Kinzinger Turned Anti-Trump After White House Didn’t Hire His Wife

Robert Kraychik 23 Aug 2021

Jason Miller, CEO of GETTR and former spokesperson and adviser for former President Donald Trump, told Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Sunday that Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) tried to get his wife a job at the White House during the Trump administration before becoming a left-wing critic of the 45th president.

“Kinzinger wanted to get his wife hired in the comms department, the press shop, at the White House, and he was a big-time Trump supporter,” Miller revealed to host Joel Pollak. “After his wife did not get picked for that job, then he became a little bit more antagonistic.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/08/23/jason-miller-rep-adam-kinzinger-turned-anti-trump-white-house-didnt-hire-his-wife/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if this were true.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This doesn't pass the smell test. The Trump campaign tried these kinds of attacks in 2016. I call  :bsflag:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

It is.  Same with Mueller.  POTUS TRUMP, did not hire him.  Mueller wanted a position.  Joe Scarborough?   Same thing.
He wanted something for himself.  POTUS SAID 'NO'.  All these people have TDS and are vile people.  So many outright evil people.

Offline skeeter

Mitt Romney being the highest profile example of this common swamp trait.

Offline LegalAmerican

Mitt Romney being the highest profile example of this common swamp trait.

:bingo: