Author Topic: Report: British Troops Are Now Rescuing Americans Trapped in Kabul After Joe Biden Refuses to Extric  (Read 208 times)

rangerrebew

Report: British Troops Are Now Rescuing Americans Trapped in Kabul After Joe Biden Refuses to Extricate Thousands of Stranded Americans
By Jim Hoft
Published August 20, 2021 at 9:59pm

The Biden Administration and woke US military elites refuse to leave the Kabul airport premises to rescue the thousands of stranded Americans in Kabul, Afghanistan.

French and British soldiers are being sent out to rescue their countrymen who are trapped inside the city.

Joe Biden will not allow our military to rescue Americans and does not know how many Americans are left to be rescued.
This is the greatest American defeat in history under the leadership of a dementia patient.

There are now reports that British troops are even rescuing Americans in Kabul.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/report-british-troops-now-rescuing-americans-trapped-kabul-joe-biden-refuses-extricate-thousands-stranded-americans/

Offline bilo

I sure hope someone from the admin. at least says thank you.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Report: British Troops Are Now Rescuing Americans Trapped in Kabul After Joe Biden Refuses to Extricate Thousands of Stranded Americans
By Jim Hoft
Published August 20, 2021 at 9:59pm

The Biden Administration and woke US military elites refuse to leave the Kabul airport premises to rescue the thousands of stranded Americans in Kabul, Afghanistan.

French and British soldiers are being sent out to rescue their countrymen who are trapped inside the city.

Joe Biden will not allow our military to rescue Americans and does not know how many Americans are left to be rescued.
This is the greatest American defeat in history under the leadership of a dementia patient.

There are now reports that British troops are even rescuing Americans in Kabul.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/report-british-troops-now-rescuing-americans-trapped-kabul-joe-biden-refuses-extricate-thousands-stranded-americans/

This is a defeat that was created on purpose.

Thank God for the Brits and the French helping to get Americans out of Kabul.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bilo

This is a defeat that was created on purpose.

Thank God for the Brits and the French helping to get Americans out of Kabul.

:amen:

I know some posters have indicated that they can't imagine why American citizens are over there. It doesn't seem to be understood that these American citizens are largely former military who were asked to stay on as contractors. The military could continue to show declining numbers of personnel over there by replacing them with contractors. These are people who believed in the mission and more importantly they are our people.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I sure hope someone from the admin. at least says thank you.
I'm sure every American they saved has. Can you imagine what our soldiers at the airport are feeling, ordered to stay behind the wire instead of rescuing their fellow Americans? I'm damn sure Biden and Milley have 'woke' some emotions in them, and I bet they are as dark as Biden is stupid, inept, incompetent and brain addled.

Offline bilo

I'm sure every American they saved has. Can you imagine what our soldiers at the airport are feeling, ordered to stay behind the wire instead of rescuing their fellow Americans? I'm damn sure Biden and Milley have 'woke' some emotions in them, and I bet they are as dark as Biden is stupid, inept, incompetent and brain addled.

I'm with you 100%!

Offline LegalAmerican

And woke SEC. OF DEFENSE, Lloyd Austin......purging all conservatives from military. TOP DOG IN PENTAGON!    Then pushing C.R.T on those left, while supporting BLM and gays in military.  THAT is his priority,  his own personal issues, not AMERICANS.