Author Topic: Taliban will reportedly refuse extending Aug. 31 deadline for troop pullout  (Read 122 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Taliban sources said the group is not willing to extend the Aug. 31 deadline for Western troops to exit the country just hours after President Biden said the U.S. could extend the deadline, according to a report.

The two Taliban sources told Reuters that the group has not been approached by any country to extend the deadline.

Biden said on Sunday that the deadline could be extended. “Our hope is we will not have to extend, but there are going to be discussions, I suspect, on how far along we are in the process,” the president said on Sunday, according to the New York Times.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/live-updates-taliban-gain-more-ground-in-afghanistan-as-they-close-in-on-kabul

Biden is not in control in Afghanistan as he now serves other masters' wishes.

Likely the Taliban will use this date as when to take hostages for further usage against the US.

Joe created another nightmare
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 01:39:40 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Taliban Threatens Joe Biden: Stay in Afghanistan Past August and Suffer ‘Consequences’
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/08/23/taliban-threatens-joe-biden-stay-in-afghanistan-past-august-and-suffer-consequences/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Taliban have lived up to their end of the agreement.  It's not their fault America doesn't have it together.  Staying longer and sending more troops will cause the Saigon phase of the debacle to further devolve into the Mogadishu (Blackhawk Down) phase.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, Everybody but Americans are being evacuated from the country.

Shortbus Joe will go down as a President who not only abandoned American citizens behind enemy lines, but went out of his way to do it!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: