Author Topic: The Gaslighting Begins as Biden Sycophants Claim the Kabul Catastrophe Will Make Biden and America S  (Read 97 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Gaslighting Begins as Biden Sycophants Claim the Kabul Catastrophe Will Make Biden and America Stronger
By streiff | Aug 22, 2021 7:00 PM ET

Afghanistan is on the cusp of morphing from a mere national humiliation that will constrain US foreign policy for the next generation into a military catastrophe that could compare to the fate of the British Army during its 1842 retreat from Afghanistan if we continue on our current course.

Despite the abject and total failure of every component of the US government to carry out its mission, and more than ample evidence to demonstrate that our elites and government are incompetent beyond belief, a campaign is now starting to gaslight us into believing that this is a stroke of genius by the Dementia Popsicle in the White House. Yes, those voices are saying there are a few glitches in the evacuation (like the 10,000 or so Americans who may be left behind in Kabul, once the deadline for US withdrawal passes on August 31), but the resolve and vision of President (so-called) Joe Biden are just what the nation needs.

This is, naturally, from the Daily Beast — only because Vox.com was busily covering how great Joe Biden is. I’m using this particular tweet for two reasons. First, the author has blocked me. I don’t know why, but I’m sure I deserved it. Second, Josh Landis has been an energetic fellatisto of Syrian President Assad for about 20 years and can gaslight with the best of them. The fact that he is retweeting this approvingly shows how bad the idea is for America.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/08/22/the-gaslighting-begins-as-biden-sycophants-claim-the-kabul-catastrophe-will-make-biden-and-america-stronger-n431219

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How does punching yourself in the Family Jewels make you stronger?  Failure and mediocrity are not strength.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline skeeter

It's taking the media longer than it ordinarily does to come up with a consistent lie about Afghanistan to feed the yokels.