Author Topic: The Only Way Back To Deterrence Is Firing Biden’s Entire National Security Team  (Read 89 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The Only Way Back To Deterrence Is Firing Biden’s Entire National Security Team

America needs experts who can reverse the damage Biden is doing to our national security and will stand up to future unsound and dangerous decisions.

By Fred Fleitz
August 23, 2021

The Taliban’s seizure of Afghanistan — emboldened by President Joe Biden’s senseless decision to rush U.S troops out of the country without a plan — blindsided the Afghan government, the Afghan military, and America’s allies. This reckless decision has led to bipartisan criticism in the United States and from our global allies, and ridicule by America’s adversaries.

Biden’s attempts to blame everyone but himself for this fiasco, his refusal to take press questions for nearly a week (except from sycophantic George Stephanopoulos), and his decision to hide at Camp David while these events unfolded have only intensified criticism.

As commander-in-chief, Biden is at fault for this disaster. But his senior national security advisers also bear responsibility for implementing his irresponsible Afghanistan policies instead of resigning and reporting them to Congress.

It’s important to stress that Biden had bad instincts on national security when he was a younger man. Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates wrote that Biden “has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/23/the-only-way-back-to-deterrence-is-firing-bidens-entire-national-security-team/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

And replace them with what?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's the problem ... you need to have a designated replacement before you fire someone.  Otherwise, you risk having a national security team that rivals the Cleveland Browns for turnover, failure, and mediocrity.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.