Author Topic: More Than 75 Doctors Walk Out of South Florida Hospital Rather Than Treat the Unvaccinated  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More Than 75 Doctors Walk Out of South Florida Hospital Rather Than Treat the Unvaccinated

by Kyle Becker
about an hour ago

Doctors at a South Florida hospital have walked out on their duties to treat sick patients to do a publicity stunt because a number of the patients are unvaccinated for Covid-19.

https://rumble.com/embed/viyfbx/?pub=4

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/more-than-75-doctors-walk-out-of-south-florida-hospital-rather-than-treat-the-unvaccinated-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

This is despicable.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Probably organized by MSNBC as a propaganda tool.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

How much are these arrogant assholes paid to insult their critically ill patients?  $400k a year?

Offline dfwgator

It's all about getting DeSantis.

Offline DB

So do these same doctors refuse to treat anyone with what they believe are self inflicted wounds?

They should be fired promptly. Their oath is to do no harm. Refusing to treat someone does direct harm.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 05:19:09 pm by DB »

Offline Kamaji

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's all about getting DeSantis.

That is the end game. 

FWIW  The Delta "Vagrant"  is expected to Plateau this week and cases will decline in FL.  Lots of beds will become available.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Pull their licenses to practice. I don't want to be treated by anyone who puts politics ahead of health.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Kamaji

Pull their licenses to practice. I don't want to be treated by anyone who puts politics ahead of health.

Exactly

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So do these same doctors refuse to treat anyone with what they believe are self inflicted wounds?

They should be fired promptly. Their oath is to do no harm. Refusing to treat someone does direct harm.
Exactly. Combat medics have been known to treat enemy soldiers who were wounded. If these guys want to grandstand, maybe they can walk out on a job waiting tables. I bet they treat hoodrats wounded in "battle", drug users who have OD'd, and the self-inflicted diseases wrought by lives of poor living, hard drinking, and other behaviours which are optional but predictably lead to health problems.

Considering the absence of the vaccine is neither a guarantee of infection nor death, this is bullshit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

Considering the absence of the vaccine is neither a guarantee of infection nor death, this is bullshit.

Vaccinated adults are being hospitalized at an alarming rate over the past few weeks.  It's up to 30% of all COVID hospitalizations in some states, and 60% in Israel.  You have to assume the elites are aware of this, but for some reason, they keep demanding vaccinations while burying any skepticism.  Medical-industrial complex?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is despicable.
I guess the oath they took was the HYPOCRITE oath instead of the Hippocratic Oath. Not surprising since apparently some med schools are now inserting racial justice in the oath so I guess it's like the Constitution to liberals...a living document to be changed to fit their beliefs of the moment.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I bet MSNBPMS treats these doctors(they don't deserve a cap) as heroes and no doubt castigated the 150 Doctors, Nurse and healthcare workers in Texas? that walked of and were fired for refusing to take the vaccine.

Offline mountaineer

Is this something new, that doctors walk out because there are too many patients with diseases that offend their delicate sensibilities? Do they also refuse to treat drug addicts, diabetics, the obese, smokers with lung cancer or anyone else whose health issues may (but not necessarily) be due to one's behavioral choices? Are they refusing to treat vaccinated people who get the Covid, because that seems to be quite a lot of the newer cases.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Well, the story is incomplete... at 1 million per patient for covid treatment I would suspect the drs.  went outside, got their picture taken and then went back to work.

I seriously doubt the hospital is going to loose potentially $75 million for a tantrum.

Offline skeeter

What Hypoccratic oath?

I guess 2500 years was a good long run. Couldn't survive the self absorbed cupcakes infesting our country today though.

Offline mountaineer

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1429857342796009476

I'm waiting for doctors to insist that people who OD on opiates shouldn't get a dose of Narcan to save their lives. Isn't that the logical next step?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1429857342796009476

I'm waiting for doctors to insist that people who OD on opiates shouldn't get a dose of Narcan to save their lives. Isn't that the logical next step?

Selective treatment and will they decide not to treat the elderly as well? I suppose it depends on if they have a supplemental insurance policy in addition to Medicare; that way they can overcharge both.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
With a little luck, these 75 or so would be in addition to all the people the sacked for eschewing the Vax.  This Hospital won't have anybody working there. 

Let this be a shining example of Woke Economics.

Hint:  Docs, stick to your Hippocratic Oath and to the Nuremberg Principles.  Stop trying to force people to do your bidding.  Despit your personal opinion, you are not God.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

With a little luck, these 75 or so would be in addition to all the people the sacked for eschewing the Vax.  This Hospital won't have anybody working there. 

Let this be a shining example of Woke Economics.

Hint:  Docs, stick to your Hippocratic Oath and to the Nuremberg Principles.  Stop trying to force people to do your bidding.  Despit your personal opinion, you are not God.

I haven't met a doctor yet that didn't think they were God!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.