Author Topic: Joe Biden: History Will Judge Me as ‘Logical, Rational, and Right’ on Afghanistan  (Read 556 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Joe has handed out a steady diet of lies to cover for this debacle as long as he could.  Now Joe is blowing smoke and building a construct of posturing, in yer face, of no shred of conscience for what he has done, giving him dementia cover.  It's amazing how many fall for it.  If Joes gets away with this, dementia will become an often used excuse by politicians  to get away with the inexcusable.  Buy it now, hell reigns without end, who could you hold accountable for their betrayals?
He's going all 'Corn Pop' on our selves now....He's a Baaaad dude.

I bet he never won a knuckleduster  on the playground, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe played the Alfred E. Neuman card and wore it out, (What?  Me worry?), but couldn't have accomplished so much without useful duplicitous fools holding denial shields up for Joe so Joe could accomplish so much more.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions