Author Topic: Pompeo says American leadership has 'walked off the stage,' suggests how to regain credibility with  (Read 117 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think he would make a good President. He is correct in his assessment, but China Joe has no intention of changing Bammy's course or showing any strength.

Pompeo says American leadership has 'walked off the stage,' suggests how to regain credibility with allies

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that in just months under President Biden, "American leadership has already walked off the stage" as the world watches the Taliban seize control of Afghanistan, and suggested several ways the U.S. can regain credibility among its allies.

Pompeo told "Sunday Morning Futures" host Maria Bartiromo that the Biden administration appears to have returned to Obama-era leadership, leaving U.S. adversaries such as Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping, and North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un to watch "America destroy its alliances."

"It looks like we’re back to Barack Obama, America apologizing, American weakness, and our adversaries not fearing us and our friends not trusting us," the former secretary of state said.................

..................But while Pompeo said that the "debacle" of an exit from Afghanistan has done "an enormous amount of damage to American credibility," he acknowledged that the U.S. reputation can be rebuilt.

Pompeo suggested that America can show its strength on a global level by walking away from negotiations with Iran in Vienna, delivering on defense deals with nations such as Taiwan, and working closely with Ukraine to prevent Putin from grabbing more of its territory as Russia did during Obama’s administration........................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pompeo-american-leadership-allies-afghanistan
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.