Author Topic: However bad things were before, they're worse now  (Read 67 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
However bad things were before, they're worse now
« on: August 22, 2021, 01:42:21 pm »
August 22, 2021
However bad things were before, they're worse now
By Bruce Robinson

They're doing it again—scrabbling through the dustbins of recent history in search of solutions that have never worked. The Bible says it best: "As dogs return to their vomit, so fools repeat their folly" (Proverbs 26:11).

Since he took office on January 20, President Biden has issued scores of executive orders, memoranda, and proclamations in a cascade of paper-tiger efforts to return to the "good old days" of the Obama administration.

Biden's Cabinet picks have also reflected his nostalgia for familiar faces and fallacies.  Most of them are Obama-era retreads like Sec. Austin at Defense, Sec. Blinken at State, and Sec. Yellen at Treasury.  Apart from the old-timers, the one governing principle here seems to be that each candidate has been chosen to ensure maximum diversity of race, ethnicity, sex, and gender preference.  Apparently, it's all about identity politics.  Dr. Martin Luther King must be spinning in this grave.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/however_bad_things_were_before_theyre_worse_now.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: However bad things were before, they're worse now
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 03:22:41 pm »
And it’s going to get worse.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy