Author Topic: Telegraph UK Destroys the US Media for Enabling Biden, While Biden Whines About Suddenly "Hawkish"  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Telegraph UK Destroys the US Media for Enabling Biden, While Biden Whines About Suddenly "Hawkish" Media
By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell | Aug 21, 2021 8:00 PM ET

It would be a huge laughfest, if it wasn’t so tragic. British journalist and author Douglas Murray calls out the legacy media for aiding and abetting the installation of this feckless failure of a U.S. president:

The world appears to have woken up to an important truth this week: which is that Joe Biden is a truly terrible president. It is a shame that it took America gifting Afghanistan back to the Taliban for so many people to realise this.

To be charitable, there were perhaps two reasons why this had not become more obvious before. The first is that Joe Biden is not Donald Trump and for a lot of the planet that seems to be recommendation enough to occupy the Oval Office. A break from the Trump show appealed to an awful lot of people.

But the second reason why too few realised what the world was going to get from a Biden presidency is that the US media simply didn’t ask the questions it needed to ask. Before the election a near entirety of the American media gave up covering it and simply campaigned for the Democrat nominee.

more
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/08/21/telegraph-uk-destroys-the-u-s-media-for-enabling-biden-while-biden-whines-about-suddenly-hawkish-media-n430901
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 02:46:08 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Orders Commercial Airlines to Join Mass Afghanistan Evacuation

The Pentagon on Sunday ordered a string of American commercial airlines to join its chaotic evacuation of tens of thousands of Afghans and foreigners fleeing Kabul after its fall to Taliban terrorists.

AFP reports Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin activated the little-used Civil Reserve Air Fleet (CRAF) to move people arriving at U.S. bases in the Middle East.

“The DOD’s ability to project military forces is inextricably linked to commercial industry, which provides critical transportation capacity as well as global networks to meet day-to-day and contingency requirements,” a statement announcing the move said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/08/22/u-s-orders-commercial-airlines-to-join-mass-afghanistan-evacuation/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 02:46:39 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How'd you like to be pilot on one of those flight. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 02:49:17 pm by mystery-ak »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Own it, Telegraph! You hated Trump, too.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 02:49:39 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline skeeter

They relished their role in choosing the leadership we have today and shouldn't be let off the hook.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 02:49:57 pm by mystery-ak »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Americas Back Baby!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 02:50:19 pm by mystery-ak »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

This is not only reflects poorly on the media but also the general public. I know several people who were happy that Trump was out of office because the nation wouldn’t have to hear or see any of his Twitter tweets anymore. Yet, his opponent was able to hide it in the basement using Covid as the excuse and the media enabled him but the public never demanded more from the candidate or the press

If it was destiny for Biden  to become president, then let it be so. But it should have come with plenty of vetting for the American public before they cast their ballots

It became an election of getting Trump out regardless of the cost. And now we are paying for it dearly .
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter