Author Topic: Dear President Biden… Derek Hunter  (Read 95 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dear President Biden… Derek Hunter
« on: August 22, 2021, 01:54:06 pm »
Dear President Biden…
Derek Hunter

Posted: Aug 22, 2021 12:01 AM

Dear President Biden,

I’m not a supporter, not even a fan. But this is not about that or the short temper you show off anytime someone dares push back against your assertions in an interview (or the insecurities and shortcomings that trait helps to mask), this is about what to do in Afghanistan.

I wouldn’t normally write. Watching your policy agenda fail is something I enjoy, but this isn’t policy, this is lives. I don’t want to see people die in order to have more people realize how in over your head you are in this job. Therefore, there are certain things of which you seem unaware as President of the United States that only the President of the United States can do, most of which will improve the situation and all will save lives. Since none of the limited number of people who have access to you seem willing to tell you these things, I thought I should.

First, you are Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces of this country, and this country has the strongest military in the history of the planet. There is literally no reason to cower in fear of a band of luddite zealots. You shouldn’t have pulled out our troops before bringing out our civilians and Afghan allies, nor should you have closed Bagram Air Base, but you have to know that by now. If you don’t, you should resign immediately as you are beyond incompetent and an active danger to the people of this country.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/08/22/dear-president-biden-n2594508
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34