Author Topic: Key Resignation Delivers A Big Blow To Democrats. Hopes Of Keeping The House Crumbles  (Read 234 times)

rangerrebew

Key Resignation Delivers A Big Blow To Democrats. Hopes Of Keeping The House Crumbles
By
Alex Miller -
August 20, 2021

A key resignation in House has Nancy Pelosi’s head spinning.

Rep. Ron Kind (D-Wash) announced that he will not be running for re-election in 2022. Kind seat is in a swing district that Trump won twice, his resignation is a big blow to Democrats.

Another sign that Democrats are going to get their clocks cleaned in 2022 was the round of special elections in July.

Special elections for seats in several legislative districts were held in Georgia, Alabama, and Wisconsin. Once the final results came in it was clear, the Republican Party did better compared to the election last fall.

https://patriotnewsfeed.com/liberal-tears-another-round-of-special-elections-rock-democrats/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He resigned because he understood that Trump and other Republicans were going to take over in 2024,and someone who had once been beaten in a reelectoion has zero chance of ever getting the party backing or nomination again.

Better to quit now and then run again when the conditions are more favorable for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Another sign that Democrats are going to get their clocks cleaned in 2022 was the round of special elections in July.

I would love to think that this will ring true. The RNC/GOP cannot let their guards down or become overly optimistic.  Who knows what events could unfold from this point forward till the mid terms.

Certainly I never imagined a pandemic (one that I believe was purposefully released) nor did I ever imagine the events that are happening now in Afghanistan and the lack of planning on China Joe's part. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bilo

I would love to think that this will ring true. The RNC/GOP cannot let their guards down or become overly optimistic.  Who knows what events could unfold from this point forward till the mid terms.

Certainly I never imagined a pandemic (one that I believe was purposefully released) nor did I ever imagine the events that are happening now in Afghanistan and the lack of planning on China Joe's part.

Ryan Zinke had an interesting comment on OAN. He made the point that transferring power doesn't mean a thing if the people the power is transferred to don't dismantle all this garbage.

We need our military leadership completely replaced and the military reformed. We need the same for DOJ, FBI, and all the intelligence services. We need civil service reformed and govt., unions eliminated. The Pubs have never shown this type of courage.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Ryan Zinke had an interesting comment on OAN. He made the point that transferring power doesn't mean a thing if the people the power is transferred to don't dismantle all this garbage.

We need our military leadership completely replaced and the military reformed. We need the same for DOJ, FBI, and all the intelligence services. We need civil service reformed and govt., unions eliminated. The Pubs have never shown this type of courage.

Yes, the swamp needs to be drained completely. The corruption is so deep (as we have seen) that I'm doubtful that it ever will be.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.