Author Topic: Republican recall frontrunner Larry Elder called ‘Black face of white supremacy’  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Republican recall frontrunner Larry Elder called ‘Black face of white supremacy’

Los Angeles radio host mocks L.A. Times article for playing 'race card'

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Friday, August 20, 2021

California recall candidate Larry Elder may be Black, but as far as some progressives are concerned, he‘s also the “face of white supremacy.”

A Friday column in the Los Angeles Times ran the headline, “Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You’ve been warned,” calling the conservative Los Angeles radio host’s candidacy “an insult to Blackness.”

Mr. Elder, known as the “Sage from South Central” in a reference to the minority working-class Los Angeles neighborhood where he grew up, was quick to respond to the headline.

“You’ve got to be real scared and desperate to play the race card against the brother from South Central,” tweeted Mr. Elder.

Mr. Elder leads the field of Republican recall candidates seeking to replace Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in the Sept. 14 special election.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/20/los-angeles-times-column-larry-elder-black-face-wh/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They are terrifed of their pet darkies leaving the Dim Plantation,and Elder winning that election and gaining black support could be the political death notice for the Dim Party.

And ANYBODY who REALLY believes the Dims are the friends of the black people is either a total fool,or completely evil.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Man has the MSM Smear Machine come  out for this guy.   They must be worried.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Next up Mad Max calling him an uppity n****r.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Man has the MSM Smear Machine come  out for this guy.   They must be worried.

@catfish1957

NOTHING scares the DNC more than a black Republican.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Next up Mad Max calling him an uppity n****r.

@GtHawk

I am guessing we can almost count on it.

Or at least count on it being said in public. I would bet money she has already said it to friend and co-conspirators.