Author Topic: Biden Admin Has No Plan to Stop Taliban From Seizing Billions in Assets and Cash  (Read 83 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Admin Has No Plan to Stop Taliban From Seizing Billions in Assets and Cash
 Ian Cheong August 21, 2021

The Biden administration may be inadvertently providing the Taliban with a massive cash inflow of up to $10 billion dollars due to its inability to act against the Islamist militant group in Afghanistan and prevent them from seizing US assets and cash.

Following the fall of the Afghanistan national government and President Joe Biden’s disastrous pullout, few plans have been put in place to secure billions of dollars in assets and between $10 and $20 million in cash in Afghanistan. If the assets and liquid currency should fall into the hands of the Taliban, it would add even more spoils to their coffers, already flush with Taliban’s seizing of US military hardware, including billions of dollars in guns, ammunition, helicopters, heavy artillery, drones, and armored vehicles.

As the administration scrambles to evacuate trapped US citizens and their allies from Afghanistan, the Biden administration may be overlooking the Taliban’s plans to seize some $10 billion in assets currently held in Afghanistan’s central bank, according to congressional foreign policy leaders.

According to a new report by the Washington Free Beacon, there sits somewhere between $18 and $20 million in cash in the Afghan bank’s central vaults, which will likely be seized by the Taliban unless the United States attempts to intercept the funds and fly them out of the country or otherwise destroy the cash. Sources told the Free Beacon that any move on the money is unlikely as the Biden administration continues to struggle with the evacuation.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/biden-billions-48935/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

I'm becoming convinced that for some twisted reason this administration is purposely assisting the Taliban.