Author Topic: Sen. Graham: Biden should be impeached if Americans or Afghan allies are left behind  (Read 183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Graham: Biden should be impeached if Americans or Afghan allies are left behind
Graham says Biden committing 'dereliction of duty' if we leave one American behind
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Friday that President Biden "deserves to be impeached" if the United States leaves any Americans or Afghan allies behind when evacuating Afghanistan.

"If we leave any Americans behind—if we leave thousands of those Afghans who fought along our side behind bravely—Joe Biden deserves to be impeached for a higher crime and misdemeanor of dereliction of duty," said Graham during an appearance on "Fox & Friends."

Graham again clarified his statement with more precision.

"If we leave one American behind. If we don’t get all those Afghans who stepped up to the plate to help us out then Joe Biden, in my view, has committed a high crime and misdemeanor under the Constitution and should be impeached."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/lindsey-graham-biden-impeached-americans-afghanistan-allies-left-behind
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I won't hold my breath waiting for Graham to do anything.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden,not knowing what he is doing, wants captive Americas Biden abandoned to buy their way out of Afghanistan, either pay Biden or bay his Taliban buddies!  Truth stranger than fiction, yet oh so true! All from a guy that has no idea what he is doing, but so much better than Donald Trump!  Is firmly believing in liars and deceivers that hate America working out as well as some thought ? ? ?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

I won't hold my breath waiting for Graham to do anything.

Indeed.  Less talk and a whole lot more action!!! Don't just sit and babble for crying out loud, do something to remove the brain challenged CIC.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He is already a dead man walking.

He doesn't realize it, but 99% of Americans do
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Expect a Biden impeachment to go through when democrats investigate a democrat for a crime a democrat did and they actually convict said democrat.  12th of Never.....
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Expect a Biden impeachment to go through when democrats investigate a democrat for a crime a democrat did and they actually convict said democrat.  12th of Never.....
Dims close ranks and protect their own 10X better than the GOP.  There will never be more than 5% of dims ever impeach or convict any other dim of anything.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Dims close ranks and protect their own 10X better than the GOP.  There will never be more than 5% of dims ever impeach or convict any other dim of anything.
Anybody who has Alcee Hastings, a convicted felon of bribery and impeached and removed as a federal judge, sitting in Congress for 28 years representing the party, is capable of anything.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington