Author Topic: Sen. Rick Scott: Biden Unwilling To Serve in Military, Refusing To Serve Today  (Read 129 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
NH Journal by Michael Graham August 21, 2021

During a stop in Manchester, N.H., Florida Sen. Rick Scott unloaded on President Joe Biden over his handling of America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, calling him out for dodging the draft during Vietnam and refusing to confront the current crisis. As a result, Scott said, it’s time to consider invoking the 25th Amendment and remove Biden from office.

“First of all, Joe Biden was never willing to put on the uniform, and now he goes on the attack against the Afghan military for their willingness to defend their country? I think that’s despicable,” Scott told NHJournal during a podcast interview on Saturday.

As for Biden’s handling of the situation in Afghanistan, Scott added: “I think it’s despicable that he left American citizens in harm’s way, that he had no plan for the withdrawal. None of us want to be in ‘forever wars,’ but you have to take care of American citizens, and we had better take care of our allies.

“What Joe Biden has done is despicable. When you look at his unwillingness to serve, the fact that he doesn’t show up, I think it’s time we considered the 25th Amendment.”

More: https://nhjournal.com/sen-rick-scott-biden-unwilling-to-serve-in-military-refusing-to-serve-today/