Author Topic: Live Thread 3: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 8207 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Live Thread 3: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #650 on: August 25, 2021, 02:30:24 am »
I know there are soldiers and retired soldiers who want to go to Afghanistan to help the effort.
Understand and respect that. But not me. I do not trust the American Government today.
I'm just not sure who they are really working for. But it seems like they are willing to leave America behind to support our enemies.
Do not trust them about anything. I think they would easily get me killed or left behind for some invisible anti-America agenda.

Here is how Schumer, Colbert, and their far-Left band of Communists took the news of the fall of Kabul, and beaten and murdered bodies in the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocoBPon0jM

No way. I will not fight and die for these FOOLS. Not me. They are just not serious people, or leaders.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 03:09:42 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #651 on: August 25, 2021, 02:40:22 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #652 on: August 25, 2021, 06:05:44 am »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #653 on: August 25, 2021, 08:05:04 am »
That's what I'm sensing, too.  When stories start surfacing of Americans trapped in Afghanistan after the last flight leaves, they will simply say, "Hey, we told them to get to the airport.  Not our fault."

@txradioguy @Hoodat

This is what I have expected since the first day. I firmly believe the intentions of the DNC are to cause a armed revolution against the government in order to claim justification for declaring a "State of Martial Law Exists",and no longer have to do any damn explaining to any damn body. They can just declare private ownership of firearms to be a felony punishable by death if they want,and there will be no legal power to stop them.

No more elections.

Hell,they can confiscate your bank accounts ad seize your homes without even having to give any justifications.

AND......,most important of all,no one has the authority to tell them they can't do any damn thing they want to do but the Supreme Court,and they OWN enough justices via blackmail to be assured this will never happen.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:05:54 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #654 on: August 25, 2021, 08:11:58 am »
More seats in some of those aircraft than what you can safely put in the military transports.

@txradioguy

Not true. Ever seen a C-123/C-130 loaded with paratroopers and pallets of supplies that includes jeeps,weapons,etc,etc,etc  for a (training) "combat jump"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #655 on: August 25, 2021, 08:14:25 am »
It takes a lot of time to reconfigure those aircraft from cargo to pax.  Besides, I'm not sure if there are enough seats for all of those aircraft combined.  Faster to use civil aviation.

@SZonian

Yeah,maybe 3 minutes,if it takes them than long to unlatch the folding seats that are folded up and attached to the walls.

Military cargo aircraft carry a LOT more weight that commercial aircraft because that is what they are designed to do. Load capacity is MUCH more important than speed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #656 on: August 25, 2021, 11:38:55 am »
@txradioguy

Not true. Ever seen a C-123/C-130 loaded with paratroopers and pallets of supplies that includes jeeps,weapons,etc,etc,etc  for a (training) "combat jump"?

Indeed I have.  And you're not going to put as many butts in seats in a C-130 as you are a Boeing 767 or an Airbus A330.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #657 on: August 25, 2021, 12:21:29 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #658 on: August 25, 2021, 02:09:42 pm »
@SZonian

Yeah,maybe 3 minutes,if it takes them than long to unlatch the folding seats that are folded up and attached to the walls.

Military cargo aircraft carry a LOT more weight that commercial aircraft because that is what they are designed to do. Load capacity is MUCH more important than speed.
Your ignorance of cargo aircraft is noted.  The C-130 jump seats are NOT always installed.  C17s and C-5s do not have wall mounted seats, they're either palletized or individually installed.  You have a nice day now.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #659 on: August 25, 2021, 02:45:20 pm »
Indeed I have.  And you're not going to put as many butts in seats in a C-130 as you are a Boeing 767 or an Airbus A330.

@txradioguy

True dat,but there are a awful  LOT of C-123 and C-130's in the USAF. ESPECIALLY when you add the reservists and their aircraft to the list.

Add a few Wart Hogs to the list to provide air cover,and you bees in bidnez.

It CAN be done,and it can be done safely. All it takes is the will to do it,and in MY opinion the lack of will is purposeful. The Dims are "going for the Gold". The WANT American citizens to revolt against this treason to give them the excuse they need to suspend the Constitution and declare a state of Martial Law is in existence. This would mean the "temporary" end of elections,and THEY will be the only ones with the authority to declare a "declare a state of emergency no longer exists." I expect them to do this some time around the year 2525.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #660 on: August 25, 2021, 02:48:08 pm »
Your ignorance of cargo aircraft is noted.  The C-130 jump seats are NOT always installed.  C17s and C-5s do not have wall mounted seats, they're either palletized or individually installed.  You have a nice day now.

@SZonian

Big freaking whoop,causen hit bees SUCH a difcult job ta install dem,huh? Aftur all,dey bees so hi tech yew wood have ta teech sum zoomie to operaite a batterie powered drill.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #661 on: August 25, 2021, 02:52:12 pm »
Rode a C-130 from Rome to Athens and there were no seats at all.
They strung a cargo net at the very forward of the aircraft and we all sat on that.
We were not 'passengers' at all. We were simply a different form of cargo.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #662 on: August 25, 2021, 02:55:32 pm »
This is not the place for a debate over the capacity of a C-130. Please.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #663 on: August 25, 2021, 02:58:33 pm »
@SZonian

Big freaking whoop,causen hit bees SUCH a difcult job ta install dem,huh? Aftur all,dey bees so hi tech yew wood have ta teech sum zoomie to operaite a batterie powered drill.
...you were wrong then, you're still wrong now.  You said it would only take 3 minutes to "flip them down"...kind of hard when they're not there, but now you want to attempt deflection and mockery...being a pigheaded ass must come naturally to you.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #664 on: August 25, 2021, 02:59:48 pm »
This thread is locked. Please use Live Thread 4 for all Afghanistan updates.