Author Topic: Taliban Absurdly Claims Impersonators Are Beating Men, Women and Children in the Streets of Afghanis  (Read 156 times)

rangerrebew

Taliban Absurdly Claims Impersonators Are Beating Men, Women and Children in the Streets of Afghanistan
Steve Straub By Steve Straub
Published August 18, 2021 at 8:59am

According to NBC News the Taliban are now absurdly claiming that impersonators are the ones beating men, women and children in the streets of Afghanistan.

Let me repeat that for emphasis: “Reports emerge of Taliban fighters beating women and children at a checkpoint in Kabul. Taliban officials deny their fighters have been involved in this sort of violence, blaming the injuries on men impersonating the Taliban.”

This is absurd and no right thinking person should take it seriously.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/taliban-absurdly-claims-impersonators-beating-men-women-children-streets-afghanistan

rangerrebew

What's so absurd?  I'll bet Biden thinks they are Trump supporters masquerading as Taliban. :tongue2:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What's so absurd?  I'll bet Biden thinks they are Trump supporters masquerading as Taliban. :tongue2:
Yup, it's those damn White supremacists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Well, they do seem more believable than Biden at this point.

Next Biden will say the beheadings, rape and torture by the Taliban is a 'mostly peaceful protest'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington