Author Topic: Biden Administration Continues To Tell Fleeing Americans To Pay Their Way Out Of Afghanistan, Hours  (Read 127 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Biden Administration Continues To Tell Fleeing Americans To Pay Their Way Out Of Afghanistan, Hours After Telling The Press Otherwise

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/19/biden-continues-charging-fleeing-americans-afghanistan/

The Biden administration continued to inform American citizens in Afghanistan as of Thursday evening they could have to pay more than $2,000 to board an evacuation flight out of the country, despite the State Department telling the press hours before that it had no intention of levying any such charges.

The U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan has stated in multiple security advisories since Monday that any U.S. citizen seeking to evacuate the country must complete an online form in order to secure their repatriation flight. “This form is the only way to communicate interest in flight options,” the embassy said in a security advisory Wednesday.

State Department spokesman Ned Price told the Daily Caller News Foundation and other news outlets late Thursday afternoon that the Biden administration has “no intention of seeking any reimbursement from those fleeing Afghanistan.”

However, the online form American citizens are directed to fill out to secure their evacuation from Afghanistan continued to state well into Thursday evening that they travelers will have to pay their own way out of the country.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I just read Biden suspended the $2K fee.  I need to find the link.  Be right back.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
More Rope a Dope from the Biden admin. They say one thing then walk it back

US scraps plans to charge Kabul evacuees $2k for flights after outrage and Pentagon claims 6,000 are ready to fly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9910749/Biden-speech-Afghan-fiasco-1pm-today-scraps-plans-charge-Kabul-evacuees-2k.html

Offline skeeter

If only the evacuees could somehow get to Texas and claim asylum. Then Uncle Sam will fly them anywhere in the US they choose, gratis.

Online Wingnut

If only the evacuees could somehow get to Texas and claim asylum. Then Uncle Sam will fly them anywhere in the US they choose, gratis.

Just get them close.   The other side of the Rio Grande

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
quote:
US scraps plans to charge Kabul evacuees $2k for flights after outrage and Pentagon claims 6,000 are ready to fly

Christian:
Yeah, What's Biden trying to do, steal hostage money his buddies the Taliban were gonna make good on!?  Biden got a spending addiction he lost control of and can't break?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions