Author Topic: There’s a Damning Question Jen Psaki Is Refusing to Answer at All Costs  (Read 101 times)

rangerrebew

There’s a Damning Question Jen Psaki Is Refusing to Answer at All Costs

It’s clear that Joe Biden isn’t up to the task of being president.

He’s taking a vacation in the middle of a crisis.

There’s a damning question Jen Psaki is refusing to answer at all costs.

Being president of the United States isn’t a ceremonial job that’s just there for appearances.

President Joe Biden is the commander of the American armed forces and at a time of crisis, Biden is taking a vacation.

There are currently thousands, if not tens of thousands of Americans, trapped in territory that has been taken over by terrorists.

Somewhere between 5,000 and 40,000 Americans are still in Afghanistan, according to former Assistant Secretary of State Robert Charles, who served under President George W. Bush.

These people will have to make their own help to the airport in Kabul and the administration told them that it cannot guarantee their safety.

https://greatamericandaily.com/theres-a-damning-question-jen-psaki-is-refusing-to-answer-at-all-costs/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Not only is the QTip-in-Chief not up to the job, neither is Vice Preident Sister Souljah.  The administration is full of academic and bureaucratic lightweights.

Only academics and bureaucrats could be so blind and indifferent to the need to evacuate Afghans that helped the US.

Neither academics nor bureaucrats have any sense of urgency unless there is a budgetary revenue stream attached.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Some of us tipped you off a while back, the plan is to replace Biden quickly after Biden passes two years in office to give the next Democrat the right to possibly stay in office TWO TERMS AND TWO extra years.  It wasn't that long ago, forgotten already?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions