Author Topic: ‘I Was Screaming: “Please, Stop, Stop!”‘ Woman Describes Pain And Horror As She Was Brutally Beaten  (Read 354 times)

Offline mountaineer

‘I Was Screaming: “Please, Stop, Stop!”‘ Woman Describes Pain And Horror As She Was Brutally Beaten By Group Of Teens Downtown This Past Weekend
By Jermont Terry
August 19, 2021 at 8:30 am
CBS Chicago
CHICAGO (CBS) — A woman was begging for her attackers to stop, but they just kept swinging – punching her in the face.

Days after the Chicago woman was thrown to the ground by a group of teen assailants downtown, she talked only to CBS 2’s Jermont Terry.

The woman and her boyfriend were on their way to the Chicago Transit Authority Red Line subway at State Street and Jackson Boulevard Saturday night. They were waiting for the elevator at ground level to go down to the platform.

But they never made it. Instead, trouble found them, surrounded them, and attacked them. ...

“If this area is not safe, where are the cops?” the woman said. “I’m surprised, like this happening in the Loop. I heard the Loop is a nice place.” ...

The woman is furious to know there were four other attacks by the same group – and despite police arresting some, it was disheartening to know that as of Wednesday night, no one was in custody.

“Maybe because they’re teenagers? I don’t know,”
the woman said. “I don’t have no idea.” ...
I suspect it's not so much their ages as their skintone that keeps them off the cops' radar.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Chrusciki   @Chrusciki1
Replying to  @johncardillo
Im assuming if the animals that attacked these people are unvaccinated they will they be charged with a life sentence? I mean covid is deadlier than any weapon.Face with rolling eyes Tack on another life sentence for being maskless too.
10:44 AM · Aug 20, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Welcome back to the 1970s, 1980s, and early 1990s, Chicago.

When being micro-agressed by street thugs, call the Social Justice Warriors, or the Guardian Angels if they're still around.

Is Bernie Goetz still offering urban subway self defense training?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:32:37 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The couples first mistake was in not buying one of those illegal guns the democrats say you find on any corner. Their second mistake was in not using said gun.