Author Topic: President Biden urges voters to vote ‘no’ in Newsom’s recall vote  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 President Biden urges voters to vote ‘no’ in Newsom’s recall vote
By Patrick Reilly   
August 12, 2021 10:00pm

President Joe Biden made a statement on Thursday supporting California Governor Gavin Newsom and urging voters to vote “no” on the Golden State’s upcoming recall election in September.

“Governor Newsom is leading California through unprecedented crises. He is a key partner in fighting the pandemic and delivering economic relief to working families and helping us build our economy back better than ever. He’s taking on the climate crisis and standing up for the rights of women, immigrants, and the LGBTQ community,” President Biden said in the statement.

“He knows how to get the job done because he’s been doing it. And to keep him on the job, registered California voters should vote no on the recall election by September 14 and keep California moving forward”

more
https://nypost.com/2021/08/12/president-biden-urges-voters-to-vote-no-in-newsoms-recall-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We, the unwashed masses in the frontier provinces, decide for ourselves whom we'll elect.  Leave unto California what belongs to California.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

As Joe sinks after the debacle in Afghanistan where he blatantly lied to the American people concerning the country. how can anyone with any sense at all believe clueless Joe here?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If there is a God there will be a great awakening from the silent majority everywhere, not just Cali.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

If there is a God there will be a great awakening from the silent majority everywhere, not just Cali.
there is and AMEN
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
there is and AMEN

Downtown Willie Browns fluffer is going to come to cali to stump for Newsom when she gets back from Nam.  That ought to put Newsom over the top.

Downtown Willie Browns fluffer is going to come to cali to stump for Newsom when she gets back from Nam.  That ought to put Newsom over the top.
That suits HeelsUp just fine.  She is used to being on the bottom.

Offline Wingnut

That suits HeelsUp just fine.  She is used to being on the bottom.

That will be a fight then, Gav likes the bottom too!