Author Topic: Ejecting Biden  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ejecting Biden
« on: August 20, 2021, 02:21:34 pm »
Ejecting Biden
If the Democrats want to keep the 2024 presidential election within reach, they have to move fast. The first step will be getting rid of Biden.
By Dan Gelernter and Ted McCartney
August 19, 2021

There is need to beat a dead horse regarding our humiliation in Afghanistan—the hasty retreat, the desperate refugees clinging to the last planes out of Kabul, the billions of dollars of weapons that were left behind for no reason (other than to provide a new slush fund for D.C.’s military-industrial campaign contributors). Think of the $1 trillion borrowed and spent and the trillions that will be owed in interest for a war that took 20 years to lose (and the one-third of your work-life the government confiscates, in taxes, to obtain those trillions). Consider the tens of thousands of Americans killed and maimed after it was already clear that both Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda had decamped from Afghanistan and that there was no reason for us to be there.

As a rule, the press pins failures of this magnitude either on a Republican president, during Republican administrations, or on faceless, nameless low-level bureaucrats, during Democratic administrations.

But this week, we’re seeing something very strange: The leftist media is blaming Joe Biden for the Afghan calamity. That’s actually what CNN’s homepage was calling it, as of Tuesday afternoon (August 12)—”Biden’s Afghan Calamity.” Another headline reports that Senator Rick Scott (R-Fla.) is calling for the 25th Amendment to be invoked and for Biden to be removed from office. Another says “Biden owns the mess he created”; another, “Afghanistan’s collapse was not pre-ordained.” On MSNBC’s homepage, the top headline says “Biden’s hope for Afghanistan isn’t a strategy.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/08/19/ejecting-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Ejecting Biden
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 02:25:08 pm »
Not going to happen.  We are stuck with Biden and Harris.  The Dems have no one else.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 04:32:41 pm »
The plan was to get Sloe Joe to resign after 1/20/23 so Heels-up Harris can run for a 10-year term.  I see no reason to change this plan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 07:02:52 pm »
Not going to happen.  We are stuck with Biden and Harris.  The Dems have no one else.

Yup

You would think that the machine behind Biden would’ve picked somebody with a little more competence than Kamala Harris. I’m still dumbfounded why they picked her except diversity. But diversity doesn’t equal competence and ability
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 07:11:27 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 07:06:29 pm »
I’m still dumbfounded why they picked her except diversity. But diversity dozen equal competence and ability

Life insurance policy for Biden, just as Biden was a life insurance policy for Obama.  No one would have ever tried to assassinate Obama knowing that it would make Biden President.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 07:12:04 pm »
Life insurance policy for Biden, just as Biden was a life insurance policy for Obama.  No one would have ever tried to assassinate Obama knowing that it would make Biden President.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 07:25:23 pm »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2021, 10:08:09 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"The plan was to get Sloe Joe to resign after 1/20/23 so Heels-up Harris can run for a 10-year term.  I see no reason to change this plan."

ol' joe doesn't seem to be co-operating with "the plan".
Looks like he's gonna bow out sometime sooner.
Perhaps very soon...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2021, 10:37:00 pm »
The plan was to get Sloe Joe to resign after 1/20/23 so Heels-up Harris can run for a 10-year term.  I see no reason to change this plan.
As hard as it is to imagine, HeelsUp is even less competent than Joe.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 10:39:35 pm »

Her knees can't hold out for a ten year run.  Maybe a kneel...but not a run.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2021, 02:57:49 am »
Her knees can't hold out for a ten year run.  Maybe a kneel...but not a run.
Hilarious.

Bet you had fun with Hillary jokes in your younger days.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington