Author Topic: ABC News edited out ‘un-presidential’ parts of awful Biden interview, Tucker reads the transcript of  (Read 154 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC News edited out ‘un-presidential’ parts of awful Biden interview, Tucker reads the transcript of them
August 20, 2021 | Tom Tillison

Fox News host Tucker Carlson questioned whether ABC News edited out portions of their interview this week with President Joe Biden that may have made him appear less presidential, before addressing what he called the “real threat” we face, which is “weakness at the center of the U.S. government.”

Biden sat with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos on Wednesday and proceeded to recklessly mix up facts and blame others, while completely denying the reality on the ground in Afghanistan.

Speaking on our humiliating exit from Afghanistan due to the president’s disastrous evacuation strategy, Carlson suggested Biden knew the outcome would be “destructive to America’s authority in the world,” that he and his advisors “priced it in,” before turning his attention to ABC News.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/20/abc-news-edited-out-un-presidential-parts-of-awful-biden-interview-tucker-reads-the-transcript-of-them-1121579/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

Biden does not remember where his sainted son Beau served - let alone in which branch of the military. A possible analogy is your parent not remembering where you went to high school or college. My father had early onset dementia - he probably would not have been able to say which college I attended. My mother was mentally sharp her whole life, and would have had no trouble whatsoever with that question. Therein lies the difference.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Release the entire video.  You know it will make Biden look even worse than just a transcript. 
That being said, ABC will never release the entire unedited tape. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden is so demented when he gives the launch codes to our enemies, the Russians, Chinese and jihad radicals, Biden will be utterly unaccountable.  Even if he moves to one of their countries to escape the nuclear mass destruction.  How wonderful. it will be to continue down this path, eh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brain Freezes, War for Taiwan, 65,000 Afghans to USA: What ABC News Cut from Train-Wreck Biden Interview

Wendell Husebø 20 Aug 2021

ABC News’ Good Morning America appears to have edited out embarrassing and even newsworthy moments of its interview with President Joe Biden when it aired Thursday, according to differences between the broadcast and the network’s transcript.

Among the moments that were edited out, Biden is seen asking anchor George Stephanopoulos to repeat questions that he apparently could not hear; verbal flubs; an apparent promise to engage China militarily if it invaded Taiwan; and an estimate of 50,000-65,000 Afghans relocated to the United States — a number not previously articulated by the Biden Administration.

The bolded words in the below transcript are those missing from the official uploads:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/08/20/brain-freezes-war-for-taiwan-65000-afghans-to-usa-what-abc-news-cut-from-train-wreck-biden-interview/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Choosing George Stephanopoulos for the interview may not have been by chance.

Georgie used to be Mike Dukakis' errand boy, and a big player in The Duke's 1988 run for President. 

In 1992, he hicthed his wagon with the Clintons, and became White House Communications director.

The White House might have viewed Georgie as a "friendly" in the media since he had experience spinning Bubba's bimbo erutpions.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Choosing George Stephanopoulos for the interview may not have been by chance.

Georgie used to be Mike Dukakis' errand boy, and a big player in The Duke's 1988 run for President. 

In 1992, he hicthed his wagon with the Clintons, and became White House Communications director.

The White House might have viewed Georgie as a "friendly" in the media since he had experience spinning Bubba's bimbo erutpions.

And even with a friendly interviewer with edits, Biden stumbled
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy