Author Topic: Scarborough: Under Pres. Biden, Chaos in Afghanistan, Crime in Our Streets, and Crisis at the Border  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

Scarborough: Under Pres. Biden, Chaos in Afghanistan, Crime in Our Streets, and Crisis at the Border
‘Democrats have to understand this is coming, and I don’t know where mission control is on the democratic side’
Aug 18, 2021 5:00 PM
By Grabien Staff

TRANSCRIPT:

SCARBOROUGH: "Let’s talk about the mess right now that I think the Democrats are facing. And it’s so early, I mean, we have a year and a half until the election, but if Democrats want to know what they’re going to be facing, let’s talk about it right now. Because if I were a Republican running, I would say, 'Democrats can’t protect us across the world. Democrats can’t protect our street. And Democrats can’t protect us at the border.' There is — we don’t talk about it enough — there is a massive border crisis on the southern border right now, and if Democrats don’t want to talk about it, that’s fine, it will find them over the next 16 months politically. And then there’s this chaos in Afghanistan. And we've talked about crime, which, of course, I had people telling me for a year, 'Oh, it’s just an exaggeration. Law and order, racist, bigoted, whatever.' Eric Adams runs on protecting streets and police reform, he wins the Bronx, he wins Queens, he wins Staten Island, and he wins Brooklyn. He wins everything except for the sort of wealthier parts of Manhattan. Democrats have to understand this is coming. And I don’t know where mission control is on the Democratic side, but somebody, Donny, needs to get that and they need to start responding."

https://news.grabien.com/story-scarborough-under-pres-biden-chaos-afghanistan-crime-our-str

rangerrebew

This can't be THE Joe Scarborough, Communist Commentator and leftist toadie?  I'll bet he's proud of doing everything possible to cover Biden's sorry *ss and it has blown up on him like Mt. St. Helens! :silly:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You demanded Shortbus Joe, Joey.  You own this mess.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

" I would say, 'Democrats can’t protect us across the world. Democrats can’t protect our street. And Democrats can’t protect us at the border."

Not can't Joe, Democrats won't.

Offline Hoodat

Did Scarborough include an apology to us for voting for that asshat?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, he's your guy, MikaJoe - not ours.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, he's your guy, MikaJoe - not ours.
His young aid, and his boy wonder wife, was not heard from in that clip. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Scarborough just fluffing for Kamala.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Oh shut up, Joe.  And say hi to Lori,  oh wait, you can't, she's dead.

Offline PeteS in CA

Own it, Marionette! Joe's YOUR boy!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Scarborough just fluffing for Kamala.

Wait. What.  I thought Kamala was Downtown Willie Browns fluffer? 

Offline Hoodat

Can't believe  you people are using the term 'fluffer' on a family-friendly site such as this.  Does corbe know about this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

Can't believe  you people are using the term 'fluffer' on a family-friendly site such as this.  Does corbe know about this?

Corbe is a cunning linguist so he's down with it.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Elitist limousine liberal Dem donors and insiders are too detached, aloof, and indifferent to successfully govern.

They expend the government's resources giving lip service to nonsense - like Global Climate Change and Social Justice.  The coddle predatory criminals that prey on the underprivileged.

Many of the minority urban areas with economic, healthcare, education, transportation, and public safety disparities are run by Democrats.

Many of the rural areas with economic, healthcare, education, transportation, and public safety disparities are run by Republicans.

Both parties conspire to screw their constituencies for the benefit of the US Chamber of Commerce agenda that has been hollowing out the US economy for the past 30 years.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org