Author Topic: Joe Biden is imploding before our eyes  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden is imploding before our eyes
« on: August 19, 2021, 01:45:50 pm »
August 19, 2021
Joe Biden is imploding before our eyes
By Andrea Widburg

Having created one crisis after another — e.g., a broken economy; a broken border; a broken energy supply; and, now, a broken Afghanistan — you'd think Biden would at least step up and lead us into some brave new Progressive future.  That, though, is not how Biden rolls.  Instead, he's either played the blame game, hidden at Camp David or in Delaware, attacked Republican governors, dismissed as bagatelles the horrors in Afghanistan, and generally been weirdly disconnected.

I've already commented on Biden's dreadful statement on Monday, during which he created a straw man by contending that the main issue was whether withdrawing from Afghanistan was the right thing to do.  Because few disagree with the decision to withdraw, the real issue was and is the utterly appalling mess the administration, whether in the White House, the Pentagon, or the State Department, made of the withdrawal.

However, Biden having presented his straw man knew where the fault lay: with Trump.  It was Trump's fault that Biden, who has systematically reversed everything Trump did, was forced to fall in with Trump's planned withdrawal from Afghanistan.  But having done so, he bravely took responsibility for that unremarkable decision.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/joe_biden_is_imploding_before_our_eyes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Joe Biden is imploding before our eyes
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 02:00:40 pm »
At some point, a reasonable person has to come to the conclusion that "breaking" things as President is not the result of Biden's failing, but rather, his goal.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 02:01:57 pm »
At some point, a reasonable person has to come to the conclusion that "breaking" things as President is not the result of Biden's failing, but rather, his goal.

:yowsa: I have long ago reached that conclusion.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 02:06:05 pm »

Like Trump or not, he brought order. Maybe thats why the left hated him with a passion.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 03:46:38 pm »
Like Trump or not, he brought order. Maybe thats why the left hated him with a passion.

He was also competent, in large measure. He may have talked all over the place, but when it came down to taking action, he most often did the right thing.
And whatever he decided was always done with America's best interest in mind.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 03:52:01 pm »
Joe Biden imploded before our eyes during the 2020 campaign.  It is the primary reason his handlers locked him in the basement to keep him out of public view.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 04:19:44 pm »
He was also competent, in large measure. He may have talked all over the place, but when it came down to taking action, he most often did the right thing.
And whatever he decided was always done with America's best interest in mind.

:yowsa:  :amen:

And I never voted for the man until last year.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 04:38:01 pm »
Very rarely does your average American get to see a person descend into dementia daily on national TV in real time.  It could be a new Reality TV Show.   A cautionary tale.  Hell they should give the public relations people at CNN a week to promote the show. They ought to get a hell of a rating out of that. 50 share, easy.  A great Sunday night show for the whole family. It'd wipe that bleep' Disney right off the air.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2021, 05:18:09 pm »
Very rarely does your average American get to see a person descend into dementia daily on national TV in real time.  It could be a new Reality TV Show.   A cautionary tale.  Hell they should give the public relations people at CNN a week to promote the show. They ought to get a hell of a rating out of that. 50 share, easy.  A great Sunday night show for the whole family. It'd wipe that bleep' Disney right off the air.

Bed time for Bido, Nut and Slut, Not long till sundown, Will there be ice cream, depends? Where did joe go?....

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2021, 12:04:20 am »
Damning pic of a weak leader: Devine
By Miranda Devine   
August 18, 2021 10:21pm
NY Post
What possessed the White House to tweet out a photo of Joe Biden all alone in a conference room at Camp David as Kabul fell to the Taliban Sunday?

Isolated, feeble, indecisive: that is the lasting image of the president of the United States as his nation suffered the worst self-inflicted humiliation of its history.

In a polo shirt, a hippy bracelet on his left wrist and his right hand covering his mouth, the vacationing president looked every bit his 78 years as he sat alone at a vast table set for 18 absent advisers.

He stared at a distant screen showing American officials in eight locations conducting a video conference on the unfolding catastrophe in Afghanistan. None of the people on screen seemed to address him directly.

The commander-in-chief was an observer, not a leader. ...

Dammit, I can't find Matlock.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2021, 01:43:27 am »
Biden's is a country club pr*ck and white shoe thug.

He's in charge, you sit your ass down and do what you're told, or he's gonna roll over you.

He'd sic the military on America before he'd ever back down.

Plus he's senile.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2021, 10:50:38 am »
Joe Biden imploded before our eyes during the 2020 campaign.  It is the primary reason his handlers locked him in the basement to keep him out of public view.

And Covid was the perfect cover

That won’t work in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy